Ashura's Incarnation Arc - Chapter 20: Bulldoze

"Shit, what the hell is that monster? We're already full as is!"

"It's coming! Everyone retreat!"

The biggest and baddest monster they've seen so far appeared at last. Dashing to their direction wielding it's three mighty horns was a rhinoceros more than twice the size of it's peers.

The Guild Master along with his small team jumped aside in fear of being run over, leaving their opposing monsters behind.

The dozens of flower resembling creatures looked perplexed as a fellow monster charged at them without showing no signs of stopping.

[+7]

[+1]

[+1]

[+1]

Petrifying it's opponents in place, the rhinoceros's formidable horns impaled a plant monster causing a transparent substance to ooze out of it's wound. But it didn't stop there, it continued to mow down the remaining ones that were left stunned by it's sudden double-crossing.

There was no way of stopping it. The horns seized to be relevant once Asura skewered three flower-looking monsters, but it still bulldozed through, ramming against the rest of the monsters in a straight line like an insane american football player.

With all that carnage, the surviving mercenaries diverted their attention to the approaching doom.

"Oh my god!"

The first thing they saw was a small mound of green lump heading their way. The rhinoceros behind was obscured as it pushed through relentlessly.

Like scurrying chickens, the exhausted mercenaries used all the energy they've got to get out of the way just in time.

"G-Guild Master!"

"Who summoned that thing? Is it on our side?"

"Who cares! Keep fighting, there's still more of them coming in!"

"Will this even end?!"

A thousand monsters versus ninety-one mercenaries and one crazy rhinoceros. Who would win in this ridiculous match-up?

Inside the copied and improved rhinoceros vessel, Ashura was having the time of his life. It was as if he became a sumo wrestler by pushing all these lumps of plantmeat.

A small mound ten times their current size was formed!

「Asura, break their necks!」

The rhinoceros that was currently controlled by Asura's consciousness emitted a thick steam from it's body like a machine and began accelerating it's speed despite the growing resistance from the constantly increasing mound. Even the hobgoblin riders screamed as they weren't spared from the carnage. They suffered with their dogs getting run over, it was like a truck had done the crime. Internal organs flew to the side like spilled old ketchup on the street.

Once Asura felt the burden had become intolerable, she halted in her tracks to rest, causing the momentum that held the mound to vanish and drop them to the ground.

「Some of them are still alive. Make sure to finish them off before they run away.」

Asura already expected this order.

Hundreds of dark spaghetti-sized worm creatures slithered from the gaps of the rhinoceros's armor and squirmed around like they had a life of their own.

"Go."

With Asura's soft command, the parasitic worms obediently and instantly perforated through the pile of monsters in a straight line with hardly any resistance at all.