Prologue

In real life, everyone has its own princess type. There's one girl with magic hair, magic hands. Another girl happily talks to her pets. There's also one who was poisoned, cursed, kidnapped or enslaved. People also assumed a little mermaid made a deal with a sea witch where she took the mermaid's voice and exchanged human legs. Another yeoja who has had true love's kiss, or complicated relationships with her parents. And all her problems get solved because a handsome prince shows up. As for me, I only have one type that is different from other Disney princesses. It is about empowerment, self-defense, and most importantly, time travel. Although it is impossible to travel in time, it definitely is for me to save my imagination from negativity.

After I rekindled my relationship with Park Eunseok, everything seemed great for me because he is also my soulmate. But sometimes, there's one negative thing, that I still miss Việt Quang in depression. I remember when I heard about Việt Quang's death, and I felt like I completely lost a man whom I admired above all. Losing an idol is not always sad, just like Cinderella who lost her parents and must have good luck with her new life. Even though Việt Quang's last song, Họa Tâm, always haunted my memory, I still tried to exhibit my calm attitude thanks to Eunseok, who treated me like a princess. He also showed me love and patience, helping me grow and get better. That way, I deserve nothing less than a prince.

Before his death, Việt Quang planned to make a music video for Họa Tâm, with a historical concept that revolves around the legend of Mỵ Châu và Trọng Thủy. After that, he transitioned to the horror concept that suits the upcoming Halloween. As a result, his plan was unfortunately unsuccessful, and he passed away peacefully because of pneumonia. I always thought that once he was gone, he would reincarnate as a butterfly. It turned out it was not what it was, I actually accepted everything as long as he was still alive as a prince in my heart. So, what kind of princess are you?