Chapter 9

Once again, I recognized Jun Phạm, who played the role of Cindy's bodyguard, and said, "Jun Phạm, I knew it was you. I can't recognize your role as the bodyguard!" Jun also chuckled and said, "Thanks, and you're the prettiest tonight. Và nhớ, lúc đi hết mình, lúc về hết quạo nghen." After a brief talk, the director told me to keep acting as I walked into the Grand Hồ Tràm, which was the next filming location for the grand party scene.

At the conference center, there were lots of beautiful guys and girls. Not only Karen and Qui Baby, there were also Jun Vũ, Song Luân, Khả Như, and HIEUTHUHAI. There was also Việt Quang, as the main character Kini, who captured all the recognition from girls who also considered him their heartthrob. While Karen Nguyễn bumped into Song Luân, Qui Baby bumped into HIEUTHUHAI although he is younger than her. Quại Vũ Hà also attended the ball as the special guest, totally manly, and praised Karen's and Qui's characters in Vietnamese, "Ôi xời, Diễm và Mai đẹp lung linh quá. Đã vậy, chẳng khác gì công chúa tiểu thơ cơ." Diễm bowed thankfully, "Cảm ơn ông anh rất nhiều." Mai also said, "Ông anh cũng ăn bận rất lịch lãm luôn. Chẳng khác gì mấy ông nam thần Đại Hàn vậy."
"Chứ sao? Ông Quại mà. Mặc gì đẹp nấy."
They were both astonished, "Wow! Hay vậy cà!" Then, they continued talking to Song Luân and HIEUTHUHAI. Song Luân led Diễm to another area and said, "Bé Diễm bớt lố lại nghen! Thành thử ra, anh cũng đẹp trai trong mắt bé." HIEUTHUHAI also said to Mai, "'Em cũng không khác gì anh Luân, cơ mà chị Mai nên chỉ xem em là em trai vì em nhỏ hơn chị 1 tuổi luôn."

       In the meantime, Jun Vũ, portrayed as Nhị Lan, happily chatted with Khả Như, portrayed as Ngọc Trà. Nhị Lan said, "Sao lúc nào chị cũng đẹp muôn phần vậy chị Trà?" Ngọc Trà responded, "Vì là chuyện thường ngày của chị nên thế giới công nhận sắc đẹp của chị. Còn em, trong phim em đẹp quá trời mà hóa ra ở ngoài đời còn đẹp hơn trong phim nhiều." When I arrived at the ball, I captured all the attention from guys and girls. Thu Minh also spotted at my appearance, "Ơ kìa! Mấy cô cậu nhìn xem cô tiểu thư Lọ Lem xinh gái đã xuất hiện!" Diễm and Mai were also excited to see this, "Cô em Cindy của mình đó! Có thể như vậy không?" Looking from head to toe, Kini recognized me as Cindy, whom he loved her at first sight, "I knew it was you, Cindy. God did all this to bring us together. May I have this dance?" I nodded my head yes and began to slow dance with Kini, my beloved Prince Charming. I also asked Thu Minh in Vietnamese, "Cho em xin phép ạ."
"Được thôi, em cứ khiêu vũ thoải mái với Kini đi. Tối nay em rất xinh như ngọc nữ," Thu Minh nodded in agreement and played Và Em Hãy Nói Yêu Anh by Việt Dzũng on Spotify.

When I slow danced with Việt Quang, it reminded me of my ballerina style in Cơn Mơ Tan back in 2019. Everyone might not know what this even was but for me, I looked at Việt Quang infatuatedly and felt like he was so manly that my heart went out of my mind. I could also see our ideal morals, fine customs, and cultural lifestyles just like the original Cinderella. We danced until the director shouted 'Cut'. He even said to us that it was unbelievable to see us dancing at such a grand royal ball. Better than a prom party, the director also decided to film a scene where Cindy decided to leave to ball because it's midnight. When the director told us to keep going, I, or I should say, Cindy, said to Kini in a hurry, "I'm so sorry, Kini. I think I may freak out a little bit, but I have to leave before it's late. I hope you have a great evening." Kini also said, "But wait! My night won't be the same without you." I almost ran away and the director shouted 'Cut' again.

Outside the Grand Hồ Tràm, the director even shoot a scene where Cindy lost the slipper. Kini also ran outside, desperately chasing Cindy, and picked up one of her slippers. Then, Kini was determined to try the slipper on every girl until he finds one that fits. Moving on the scene where I begged Jun, the bodyguard, to drive me home, I was still freaking out. I kept begging that my throat felt tightened, "Jun, can you take me out of this place? It's 12 o clock. You have to get me out of here. If not, it's done with my life!" Jun calmly nodded and said, "Được rồi, Cindy! Anh sẽ đưa em về nhà, ngay cả những gì em đang có anh cũng sẽ không lấy lại tất cả đâu." On her way home, she called her stepmother on the phone, telling her that she was on her way home.