Chapter 2

The next day, which was also the first day of the Valentine's weekend, I woke up and decided to practice my favorite opera song, Sempre Libera, on the piano. As I walked in the piano room, I could imagine Việt Quang was playing one of my opera songs, smiling gracefully. And this time, with my infatuated eyes that saw him playing on the piano, I felt emotional that I couldn't hold back tears. After that, Việt Quang's image disappeared and it was, still, just an imagination. I sat down on the bench and began to play Sempre Libera, hoping to find what I wanted to look for. All of a sudden, I gained back my feelings of joy because I used to sing this song at my first concert as Min Seolah.

Park Eunseok also woke up, listening to me playing Sempre Libera on the piano. He came to me and asked friendly, "What are you doing with your happy face?" I turned to him and said, "I'm playing my favorite song for our special dinner for Valentine's Day, which will be this Tuesday. You know, I want to make something new so our Valentine's Day can be more romantic and more adorable. First, I want to practice this song until I memorize. Second, I want to spend more time with you. And finally, I want to carry our V-Day to be perfect without any mistakes."
"Oh, by the way, I remember that you sang this song as Min Seolah. 2 years were that long. Try your best to practice this song because this song is meaningful for me, too. It seems like you offer me more than a briar rose," Eunseok said in a lovely tone, making me shy and have a feeling as his first love.

20 minutes later, I was finding some pickup lines in my notebook. I must be tough to do this, but luckily, I had less pressure thanks to Eunseok's help. He helped me through the tough times until he found the most iconic pickup line, "Eggs need grease, popcorn needs butter. Love doesn't need an excuse, it needs you, my dream girl." That afternoon, while I was exercising, I received a video call from Han Jihyun, my best friend, who's now in Philadelphia for Super Bowl this year, accompanying with Moon Gayoung and Lee Taevin. She's the biggest fan of the Eagles, and so am I. I excitedly shouted, "Hi, Jihyun. How are you doing?" Jihyun also said, "I am great and now I'm Philadelphia with Gayoung and Taevin." She also handed her phone to Taevin, who spotted at my screen and said, "Oh hi! Remember me from Penthouse?"
I responded with glee, "Oh, I remember you. You're Taevin, playing the role of Lee Minhyuk! Oh, and Gayoung, what time is it in Philadelphia?" Taevin handed the phone to Gayoung, "Right now, it's 10:47pm in there. We know it's late night but we didn't sleep yet. We also had to buy our Eagles jerseys for the Super Bowl. I'm also the super fan of the Eagles. now back to Jihyun."
"Ah, really? Jihyun, I missed performing with you on stage as Min Seolah and Jo Seokkyung. I was also wondering if you're in love with someone for Valentine's," I said as Jihyun remembered the V-Day.
"I don't mind to answer this question but I'm not in love yet."
"Wae geuraeseo?"
"It's because I only focus on my career. But anyways, it's 11pm so we'll catch you tomorrow, Soomin."
Gayoung said in an aegyo tone, "Don't worry, Soomin. We will also tell you something new about the Super Bowl."
Taevin yawned a little bit, "I forgot to say that I wish you a happy Valentine's Day with your man. We gotta go to bed before it's late."
I also said goodbye to Gayoung and Taevin before going to take a shower. After taking a shower, I wore my favorite pink dress for the Saturday mass. 10 minutes later, I grabbed the jellypop phone to see if it works for time travel. After I input a destination time of June 3rd, 2020—the day I first conceived my time travel invention—the miracle was finally happening for me...