Chapter 1

This 2023 was also my big break when I was cast as Yang Gyuri in a romance drama, "The Modern Hoạn Thư". One of the best scenes that I filmed was when I high-handedly taught the side chick in a badass way. It was a tiring day of work and I had to work overtime, thinking about my boyfriend, Jihoon, and the moon hung up in the sky, all alone. Before I headed to my boyfriend's house, I bought a special gift which would be for the Valentine's Day. It was also my secret weapon in case I could protect my relationship.

That secret weapon was Camellia, a fine fragrance from Chanel. I unlocked the front door using the spare keys and slowly sneaked my way towards his room. When I opened the door, I saw Jihoon, who was actually portrayed by Hwang Inyeop, and the side chick named Trini, who was actually portrayed by Choi Yebin, playing a fun counting game. However, I didn't want to be too jealous so I took a deep breath and said, "Jihoon!" Hearing that, Jihoon was surprised as Trini gasped in shock and horror. Jihoon tried to explain, "It's not what you think, Gyuri. I..." Trini couldn't be more afraid seeing how I exhibited my calm attitude and asked, "Who are you? How did you get here?" I smirked and asked back, "You're such a rascal. You must know who I am, huh? I mean, that's what I want to ask." Then, I handed the camellia perfume to Trini, who was scared even more because it was actually intoxicated with acid.

Jihoon amused a little bit when I gave Trini the perfume, "Wow, where did you get this pretty perfume from?" I responded, "From the department store. I was about to give it to you, but it's actually for that girl. You little side chick." Trini also grabbed me and said, "I want to know who you are."
"I am Jihoon's girlfriend," I said with a challenging tone.
Trini asked surprisingly, "What?"
I repeated, "I am Jihoon's girlfriend."
"Girlfriend?!?" Then, I nodded my head yes. Trini couldn't even bear it and turned to Jihoon, scolding, "Jihoon, explain it to me! How could you have girlfriend? Moreover, I am the only one you want!" I also shushed softly Jihoon, not needing to explain more. Trini continued asking me, "You're so insane! How come a girlfriend can face up?" I answered elegantly, "I can face up because I'm better than such a petty side chick like you. You're just like a playful game, and I'm the actual queen in Jihoon's mind." Hearing my words, Trini's anxiety went even higher and tried to beat me up, but I blocked her despite what she said to me, "Gosh, let me go! I'm trying to slap you! You must be petty and you don't deserve him. I hate you!" Finally, I fought back with slap, considering it the end of a shameless side chick. Jihoon admired my high-handed personality and gave me a hug. After that, I walked into Trini, who was on the floor and begged with a shaky voice, "I beg you for forgiveness. I didn't mean to take your man and try to fight. Please forgive me!" I shook my head because her apology was not good enough, grabbing her hair, "Listen clearly! Taking a man is an instinct, but being friends is a reflex. Arasseo? The next time you continue to do that, I will do anything I dare to." Jihoon also said, "She's right. She's my girlfriend. And I'm tired of your low self-esteem. Why don't you just stand up and go home?!" Trini tried to stand up and ran away in tears as I waved goodbye.

At the end of the scene, the director hollered "Cut!" He was also impressed with my acting, and so was Inyeop and Yebin. He also asked, "Soomin, how can you deal with the side chick in a badass way?" I chuckled and responded, "We just play our roles and we're not that ruthless in real life." Choi Yebin also said while wiping her tears, "Her acting can't disappoint me. I wonder if her real boyfriend watches this scene?"
"Ah, you know Park Eunseok? Wow, you look different than the moment you were on the bridge 2 years." The director also planned that we would film the next scene next Monday. Then, I understood and said goodbye to the film crew, especially Choi Yebin and Hwang Inyeop.

I also met Park Eunseok, who is now my boyfriend. He was waiting for me in front of his car. Eunseok asked happily, "I heard you fought the side chick, right?" I responded, "Oppa, it was just acting. Besides, my filming was totally tough but still fun." He patted my check and said, "You're so cute. There's something I want to show you for early Valentine's Day."
"What is it? Show me immediately!"
"Close your eyes and I'll show you later." Then I closed my eyes as Eunseok pulled something cute from his pocket. And then, he said, "Ta-da, open your eyes!" I couldn't help loving this and said, "Wow, that's the meaningful early Valentine's gift I've ever had. Gomawayo."
"It's a jellypop retro phone and it has ability to travel in time. Remember to keep this because it's meaningful for me, too." However, I changed my happy face to a sad one, making Eunseok concerned, "What's the matter, jagiya? What's with your pity face?" I said emotionally, "I miss Việt Quang so much. I remember that he promised that his music video for Họa Tâm would be out soon." Hearing that, Eunseok comforted me, "Don't cry, Soomin. I know Việt Quang is still in your heart even though he's gone. It's also my fault to be his ghost singer, which has been 10 years. But it's over now. No matter what happens, I will always be your side." After I wiped my tears, I smiled again and said, "Thanks for telling me that and now I'm feeling better. So now let's go home and have some dinner." From that time on, Eunseok drove me home and 7 minutes later, we ate tteokbokki for dinner.

Painted Heart 3: My Little Auroraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें