3

Seungmin sighed and took another sip of his coffee. He was at the bus stop waiting for the bus he always took. Him not being a morning person; it looked like he was about to drift off right there despite the coffee he had drunk at least halfway.

After a few seconds of trying to keep himself awake, he saw the small crowd of people walking over to the edge of the sidewalk, indicating that the bus had arrived. He took another sip of his coffee as the bus slowly came to a halt. He waited until most of the tiny crowd died down and got in with the last few people who entered.

He finished his drink and sat on one of the seats, placing his duffel bag in front of him and stuffing his earphones in his ear before starting a random playlist. He put his phone in his jacket pocket, slowly drifting off with his legs closed together and his hands still holding onto the empty coffee cup.

□■□■□■□(time skip/a bit later)

He felt a tap on his shoulder, waking up at the gesture, looking to see who had disturbed him.

"The driver said your stop's almost here." Said the guy. Seungmin took out one of his earphones before staring at the guy for a good few seconds, taking in his features before realizing what he said and getting up. "O-oh, thank you." He stuttered in a cold tone, trying to push his thoughts away.

○●○●○●○(someone else's focus)

Hyunjin had just walked out of the café. Why did i walk here? he asked himself, regretting not going with his mother instead of walking to the café that would've only taken 2 minutes in a car.

He sighed, walking to the bus stop that was a few minutes away, wanting to get to his friend's house as soon as possible so that they could finish their school project and he could relax the rest of the weekend.

He got into the bus, finding a seat next to a boy who looked his age and was asleep with an empty coffee cup in hand, obvious that the caffeine was no help. He sat down and took out his phone, scrolling through instagram.

After a while, he looked around, realizing that the bus was almost empty. The driver called to him, asking him to wake up the boy next to him as his stop was next. He tapped the boy on the shoulder, waking him up. When he appeared conscious, Hyunjin spoke.

"The driver said your stop's almost here." The boy just stared at Hyunjin for a while, confusing him. Just as he was about to say something, the boy jolted up. "O-oh, thank you." He said, stuttering. Hyunjin giggled as the guy seemed shy despite the cold tone in his voice.

"No biggy. But you can sit back down. We're not there yet. I get off there, too." Hyunjin said, not being able to read the other guy's expression as he said it.

The boy sat back down before puffing up his cheeks and breathing out. After a few seconds, the boy spoke again.

"You're going to the JYP building?" He asked, having a little smile on. Hyunjin shook his head. "I wish. I auditioned a while ago, but they haven't contacted me since. I'm going to a friend's house, he lives in an apartment near there." He said, not realizing he was talking about his life to a stranger. "You?"

"Oh. Yeah, I'm a trainee there. Have been for a while now." said the boy. "That's so cool. I'm Hyunjin, by the way. Maybe I'll see you around." said boy stated, putting his hand out for the stranger to shake.

"Um, sure. Seungmin." The boy said, just staring at Hyunjin's hand. "Oh, sorry, you might be uncomfortable...sorry," Hyunjin said, retreating his hand quickly and rubbing the back of his neck. Cute. Thought Seungmin. Oh no.

"Oh no, I'm just not used to meeting people. At least not on my own." The boy named Seungmin said with a short giggle and apologetic smile.

"Oh ok. Looks like our stop's here." Said Hyunjin. Seungmin nodded and they both got off the bus and went their separate ways.

Oh god, Seungmin stop. You're putting your guard down. Seungmin thought, shaking his head as he entered the tall building.

~__________☆__________~

16th of February, 2023
2:02 PM
Around 750 words

-Sam