6

"Hyunjin?!" Jeongin said, almost screaming.

"Innie?" Hyunjin replied, almost just as shocked as the other.

"Don't you dare call me that after what you did!"

"Huh? Innie it's been more than 5 years! I'm not even like that anymore! Plus I sent you an apology!"

"About a year later! And I never said I forgave you."

"Um, guys? I'm still here you know?" Seungmin said, reminding the two of his presence. "Innie? You know this dude?"

"This is the Hwang Hyunjin I was telling you about."

Hyunjin sighed. "So you've talked about me? All bad things I presume? I can't even make a friend these days without some drama."

"And you've got yourself to blame for it" Jeongin replied, obviously still pissed at Hyunjin for past affairs.

"And you, Hyung!" Jeongin turned to Seungmin, pinning his index onto the older's chest. "How do YOU know this bastard?"

"We met toda-"

"What?! I thought you didn't like meeting new people. Let alone befriend them? Especially so soon? You barely let me and Minho Hyung even TRY to introduce people to you!"

"One: I never said we were friends. We just talked on the bus because we were getting off at the same stop. Two: stop exposing me. It's embarrassing and three: I just don't like talking to people while we're training. Especially if those people are lackeys of that crush of yours."

"Excuse you? Channi- CHRIS is NOT my crush!"

"Sure. Stop shouting. Now let's go before the cafe closes for lunch. I really need a coffee right now. Um...Hyunjin was it? Wanna tag along? You seem like you're in no rush. Plus you guys can catch up and...solve whatever it is between you two. I feel like we'll be seeing you more often and I don't need my head to explode."

"If it's Han's Cafe I was going there anyway." "Alright, let's get going then."

○●○●○●○

Felix was aimlessly walking on the crowded sidewalk after a fight with his mother. Again. She wasn't always like this. The only thing she has against him is his career path. Although nowadays she's just drunk.

She'd been drinking away almost every other day for about 3 months now. Because Felix's father had left for Sydney to spend time with Rachel. That's what Felix was first made to believe.

Then he had come to know that his parents had had a few quarrels and decided to take a break for a few months. So his mother was nowhere near mentally stable since his father left.

Sure he talks to his father and tried to get them to finish their break sooner but they were persistent in holding on to their pride. He's tried so many times but he decided to let them figure it out for themselves for now.

He was walking when he got pulled into an alleyway. (Cliché) He was pinned against the rough wall of a random building. As if my day wasn't bad enough already.

"Hey, there kid. Looks like I caught a cute one today-" The lady got shut up by a kick in the abdomen. "Hey! Have some respect, brat! I'm older than you!" Said the girl, who Felix could now see properly as she was rubbing the part where she got kicked, half-sitting and half-laying on the floor.

She was wearing a full-sleeved green turtleneck tucked into black jeans, under a cloak which at first covered everything but her face, and black, heeled boots. She had short black hair with blonde highlights toward the ends. In any other situation, anyone would've said she was pretty.

"That just gives me more reason to attack you! Perverted creep! I know T-Taekwondo and im good at it! So back off!" Felix shouted, trying his hardest to sound confident and collected in his still-in-progress korean and current weak state.

"Aish stupid kid. Stop screaming. Tch fine get lost." Felix ran off and stopped in front of a random building to check the time on his phone. He sighed when he saw it had already been 3 hours since he left home, meaning his mother would be asleep by now.

~__________☆__________~

5th of March, 2023
7:06 PM

Around 730 words

-Sam