Festival Preparations

Somewhere in a city, two people are in a bar, one a man of purple mist dressed as a bartender, the other a blue haired man wearing a black shirt. While the nicely dressed man was cleaning a cup, the blue haired man was complaining.

???: "Damn nature. Always the random attack you can't see coming, almost like it's another player entirely. If it weren't for that tsunami we'd have killed All Might by now!"

He slammed his fist onto the table, making the mist man face him.

???: "Patience Tomura Shigaraki. We will have our chance soon. In fact, I believe I have an idea."

The man now known as Shigaraki looked his companion in his yellow eyes.

Shigaraki: "And what would that be Kurogiri? Some kind of secret short cut to the boss?"

Kurogiri: "The Sports Festival is coming up. If the master allows us to borrow an extra Nomu, we may win."

Shigaraki brought his hand to his chin, ensuring only four fingers were making contact.

Shigaraki: "Hmmm, you may be right. Master, what do you think?"

The two men turned to a small TV filled with static, then a voice spoke.

Master: "I'll lend you one extra Nomu for this. While the one I promised before has Super Regeneration and Shock Absorption, this new one has a myriad of water and lightning quirks and a simple yet powerful strength enhancer. While the first one deals with All Might, it would be wise to let the new one deal with the others. I do suggest you deal with Eraserhead who will undoubtedly be there."

Shigaraki: "Thank you Sensei."

Master: "Anything for you Tomura."

The TV clicked off, leaving Shigaraki and Kurogiri to plan.

---

Izuku was just thrown over Anan's head. He was training for the Sports Festival which was in just under a week. Class 1-A and 1-B were being dismissed early to let them train for the Festival on their own. Izuku had already talked to Nezu, and Raven's Bite wasn't going to be allowed as his opponents would be other students, but he was allowed to use a simple police baton. Now he was training with Bakugo and Anan. Usually the staff of UA couldn't train students for the Festival but since Anan wasn't categorized as a battle trainer, she could help.

Izuku landed behind Anan and rolled out of the way as she tried to kick him. He jumped up to his feet and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He then fell backwards, landed on his butt, and he put his hands behind him to prop himself up.

Izuku: "Wow. -pant- That was a workout."

Anan chuckled and walked over to help him up. She stuck out her hand and he took it, then she pulled him up.

Anan: "Yeah it was. Phew! Haven't gotten this sweaty in a while!"

She pulled on the collar of the tank top she was wearing to ventilate a little, causing Izuku to notice just how it clung to her torso. Her hero costume was very big and baggy so it hid her body, making many assume she was a guy most of the time, but without it she was clearly a woman. Izuku looked away quickly, not wanting to stare, but both Anan and Bakugo caught his quick turn. Bakugo turned around and tried not to laugh and Anan blushed, but decided to tease Izuku.

Anan: "My it's hot out. Sounds like the perfect weather to go to the beach huh Midoriya?"

Izuku was still turned around.

Izuku: "Y-yes it does Kurose."

She faked a whine.

Anan: "Sucks my one piece got lost, guess I'd have to stick with that bikini I've had since high school."

This made Izuku tense up which caused her to laugh and hang her arm around his neck.

Anan: "Relax Midoriya! I'm only teasing!"

Izuku: "R-right."

But little did she know, Izuku had a plan of his own.

Izuku: "At least the gives me time to buy trunks to replace that speedo."

Anan: "Eh?"

Izuku looked over to see Anan in a similar state he was just moments before, thinking of how the other would look in their respective swimwear. Izuku chuckled and patted her back.

Izuku: "Relax Kurose! I'm only teasing!"

She frowned at his use of her own words.

Bakugo: "Oh My God! Are you two done flirting!?"

They turned around quickly, blushes on their faces.

Izuku: "W-we weren't flirting K-kacchan!"

Anan: "Y-yeah Bakugo!"

Bakugo scoffed.

Bakugo: "Riiiiight. And I don't have anger issues."

They looked at each other and Bakugo laughed.

Bakugo: "Have fun with this, I'm going home!"

With that he turned around and walked away, leaving the two alone.

Anan: "S-so, about that beach day."

Izuku: "W-what is it?"

Anan: "How about tomorrow. It's Saturday so school won't matter for you."

Izuku nodded.

Anan: "Great!"

They had both seemingly recovered from their earlier nervousness. They kept talking for a little bit but Izuku had to leave after a while. Just before he did Anan grabbed his wrist to get his attention.

Izuku: "Yeah?"

Anan: "C-call me Anan, okay? I feel like we've reached that."

Izuku nodded and gave her a nervous smile.

Izuku: "S-sure. Call me I-Izuku then, Anan."

She let go of his arm and waved as he walked away.

Anan: "Bye Izuku!"

He waved back before turning around and turning a corner.

The Sports Festival would be a big day for many, and this one wouldn't be forgotten so easily.