Sports Festival

Present Mic: "ARE YOU READY!?"

Class 1-A could hear the voice of Present Mic over the speakers in the stadium. They were in their waiting room, getting ready to walk out. They were all wearing the standard PE uniforms, except for three. Ashido had her shoes, Aoyama had his belt, and Izuku had two extendable batons in holsters on his thighs. Then Todoroki stood up.

Todoroki: "Yaoyorozu."

The girl looked up at him.

Yaoyorozu: "Yes?"

Todoroki: "Looking at it objectively, I'm stronger than you. But you also have All Might in your corner giving you strength, and because of that, I will beat you. Midoriya."

Now it was Izuku's turn to look up at him.

Todoroki: "Your quirk isn't suited for this, that's clear to everyone. But somehow you've made it to the hero course, that combined with your strategic mind make you a threat, I will not waste time with you. Prepare to lose."

Izuku stood up and put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

Izuku: "I can't let that happen. For personal reasons, I must see this through. I am prepared for the fight."

Before anything else could be said, Present Mic's voice was heard once again.

Present Mic: "MAY THE CLASSES PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CENTER OF THE STADIUM!?"

The class then all walked out of their waiting room and out towards the stadium. There they saw a small stage set up with a screen on it showing a wheel. As they reached their area they noticed the other classes started coming out as well. After all the classes were out, Midnight walked onto the stage in her hero costume, which left many wondering why she was allowed to be in the first year's Sports Festival.

Midnight: "Welcome! I will be the one hosting this year's First Year Sports Festival! Now before we get into the fun stuff, could our first year representative Katsuki Bakugo step up for a speech?"

Bakugo smirked and walked up the stairs before stopping at the microphone.

Bakugo: "I'm gonna win."

He then walked back down as the crowed oooed and the other classed booed. He also recieved smacks from both Izuku and Uraraka.

Midnight: "Okay! Moving on from that, uh, interesting speech! We have our first event!"

She clicked a remote she had and the wheel on the screen started to spin. It eventually stopped at Obstacle Race.

Midnight: "Obstacle Race! The students must run along the outside of the stadium while avoiding both set up obstacles AND any student made impediments! The first forty-two will move on to the next round! Please line up at the tunnel entrance!"

---

Back at the bar, Shigaraki and Kurogiri were watching the Sports Festival.

Shigaraki: "Ugh, when do we go?"

Kurogiri: "After the first event is finished, master wishes to see if there are any noteworthy quirks to steal. And I find it very entertaining to watch them struggle against each other."

Just then two loud thumps were heard along with a sloshing sound. When the two men looked behind them they saw two beings. One enormous and bulky, with a beak-like mouth. The other was around the other's height, but was lanky and impossibly thin, like it had been starved for years, it also had patches of long dark pink hair all over it's body. The only common trait between them were their exposed brains. The skinny one, when it's mouth was open, was seen to be filled with dark lightning that danced around it's insides.

Kurogiri: "It seems our Nomus are hear. Wish to name them so we can order them separately?"

The blue haired manchild brought three of his fingers to his chin.

Shigaraki: "Well the big one was made to kill All Might, so how about All Doom?"

Kurogiri: "A bit edgy, though it'll do. How about the other?"

Shigaraki: "Hmmm. Shock Therapist."

Kurogiri nodded.

Kurogiri: "I see. Very suiting. Now let's get back to watching, we must be prepared."

Shigaraki nodded and turned back towards the TV.

---

The buzzer sounded and the event started. Izuku and the other students all rushed into the tunnel at the same time, then the air started to feel colder. Realizing it was Todoroki, Izuku jumped up to avoid the ice that quickly trapped the other students. Once he landed he started pushing off of the stuck students to move forward. When he emerged he noticed a large robot, clearly a zero pointer, covered in ice and starting to fall.

Izuku: "Wow, he wasn't kidding, he's not wasting time."

Izuku ran forward and jumped onto the frozen arm of one of the robots. He began to run up it, intending to make ot before it completely fell, but he wouldn't. It tipped forward, threatening to crush him. Before it did he grabbed on to a small lip and shimmied his way to the otherside, just in time to not get crushed. He slid down the arm and continued on until he came across a large pit fall. There were pillars and ropes to help get across. Izuku took a deep breath and charged forward across the ropes.

He eventually made it across, the announcement for first had already gone off, it was Bakugo, meaning Izuku would have to pick up the pace. He ran on until a minefield appeared before him, this was the easiest one. Using his ability to know where people stepped, he simply avoided the mines and got past the finish line.

Present Mic: "AND THE FINAL STUDENT TO PASS ON TO THE SECOND ROUND HAS MADE IT!"

Izuku looked on in disbelief, he knew he wasn't fast but dead last seemed like he was weaker than he thought. After that Midnight allowed for a small break which Izuku used to get a drink of water. As he was about to walk away from a water fountain he found, someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned around to find Anan there.

Anan: "Hey there Izuku."

Izuku: "Hey Anan."

She looked at him confused and put her hand on his cheek.

Anan: "You seem down. What's wrong?"

Izuku: "I was dead last. That's what's wrong. Maybe Todoroki was right, I'm not fit for this."

To his surprise he recieved a kiss, not on the cheek but on the lips.

Izuku: "What was that for?"

Anan: "What? Didn't I tell you you'd get another if you passed the first round? You did so you got one."

She smiled at him.

Izuku: "Are you sure I deserve it? I got last."

Anan pulled him down to her and whispered to him.

Anan: *Whispering* "I was gonna give you it anyway."

Izuku stood back up.

Izuku: "Why!?"

Anan: "Simple, because I like you and we're together."

Izuku: "W-well in that case. Could I have another?"

She giggled and nodded.

Anan: "Sure!"

Before she could move though, he initiated it. He planted his lips on hers and they stayed like that for a few seconds before separating.

Anan: "Phew! That was something else Izuku!"

Izuku: "Heh, Tha-"

All of a sudden a large crash could be heard and the ground rumbled. Then the voice of Present Mic could be heard.

Present Mic: *Yelling* "EVACUATE! EVACUATE! ALL CIVILIANS EVACUATE! WE ARE BEING ATTACKED!"

The Sports Festival, wouldn't get to it's second event.