Final Exams

It had been a week since the class returned to UA from their internships. They had since completed the written portion of their final exam, leaving only the practical portion left. The class stood in front of the gates to the part of the campus which contained the training grounds. Each of them were in their costumes with their equipment, though Izuku had an extra piece of gear strapped to his back.

 Each of them were in their costumes with their equipment, though Izuku had an extra piece of gear strapped to his back

They were waiting for Aizawa so a few conversations started up

They were waiting for Aizawa so a few conversations started up. Tsu walked up to Izuku.

Tsu: "Hey, Midoriya."

Izuku: "Yeah, Asui?"

Tsu: "First, please call me Tsu."

Izuku: "Alright."

Tsu: "What is that on your back?"

Izuku: "Oh, this? It's the Longbow DMR with a six times scope on it.

Bakugo: "I was meaning to ask why you've got a sniper on you."

Izuku: "Snipe hasn't really stopped my training. We've recently been working on long range fights and this is what I've trained with."

Aizawa: "Alright, that's enough."

The entire class turned to look at their teacher who had just arrived.

Aizawa: "Good. Now that I have your attention, we can continue. What do you all think this test contains?"

Ashido rose her hand.

Ashido: "I know! We're fighting robots like the entrance exam!"

???: "Any other year, you'd be right! But this year-"

From Aizawa's capture tool, Nezu appeared.

Nezu: "You're dead wrong!"