I-Island End: Taken

Blisk: "Like it!? It's called a Titan! Ol' Sammy boy had this project shelved for years! All he needed was a little funding."

The Blisk controlled Titan reached onto it's back and pulled out a gigantic machine gun.

Blisk: "Let's see here. Close range mode should be enough to scatter your remains."

The gun began to spin, preparing to fire.

Anan: *Yelling* "Get down!"

She leapt in front of the group, every cap opened, as the gun began to fire. Her finger tips were pulling in and destroying every bullet the machine threw at them. Bakugo launched himself into the air and towards the Titan, keeping himself out of Anan's Blackhole pull as he did so.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "DIE!"

He landed an explosion, just for a blue barrier to appear along the chassis' surface. He shot backwards, away from Blisk.

Blisk: "Experimental hardlight shielding. Nothing's getting past it. Speaking of which-"

He stopped firing and charged towards them. Anan kept using her quirk, but it had no affect.

Blisk: "Good luck turning light to dust!"

He raised his robotic fist and swung down on Anan who was barely able to avoid his strike. Izuku fired the wingman he was carrying at the cockpit, but it bounced off the shielding. This gained Blisk's attention though.

Blisk: "Oh? A hero student with a gun? What has UA come to? Unfortunately, that little toy won't let you play the hero here kid."

He swung his fist backwards, backhanding Izuku and sending him flying. Izuku fell past the edge of the roof and began to plummet to the ground. Bakugo was able to catch up and caught him before he hit the ground. Izuku was set down and stood up.

Bakugo: "You good?"

Izuku: "Yeah, but we need to get ba-"

A crash sounded behind the two. They turned to see Blisk had leapt down, Anan in hand. Izuku started to get angry.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Put her down!"

Blisk: "Oh, her?"

He began to laugh.

Blisk: "Oh, I see what's going on. How unprofessional Thirteen! Dating a student? That's a big nono."

The metal fist began to squeeze, making Anan yell in pain.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Anan!"

Anan: *Yelling* "Run! Run away!"

Izuku attempted to run to her, but Bakugo grabbed his arm.

Bakugo: "We need to go! We'll die too if we don't!"

Izuku struggled against Bakugo's grip, even hitting his friend's arm, but nothing worked. Bakugo took off using just one hand. As they flew away, Blisk spoke up once more.

Blisk: "What kind of hero runs away when someone is in danger!?"

This set Izuku off. He let out a yell as his eyes became fogged with a red tint. Blisk and his Titan were a bright red. Izuku's anger had boiled over. He hit Bakugo's hand, making him let go, and fell back to the ground. He then proceeded to charge at Blisk.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "Dammit! Get back here!"

Izuku got up close to the Titan and punched it, doing no damage.

Blisk: "Ah, there's the ferocity of a desperate hero. Too little too late."

Blisk's other hand was a second away from grabbing Izuku like he had Anan when Bakugo rocketed back over, spinning through the air using his explosions.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "HOWITZER IMPACT!"

Bakugo landed his super attack on the mech, this time breaking through the shield.

Blisk: "Wha-"

Bakugo smirked.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "Not so invincible now!"

He blasted himself back as Izuku used the momentary distraction to dodge the hand. Bakugo proceeded to target the hand that held Anan, blowing the wrist of the mech off, freeing her.

Blisk: "Dammit. Fine then!"

The Titan activated a set of thrusters and dashed backwards. As it did, the AI voice appeared again.

LEGION: "Smart Core Activated."

Blisk pulled out the gun again and began to fire. Anan, now free, attempted to destroy the bullets once more, but they curved around her quirk, going for Izuku and Bakugo. Izuku dived behind a piece of debris that had fallen from the roof. Bakugo was flying around non-stop to avoid the bullets. After several seconds, another piece of the tower fell where they were fighting, this one breaking apart and covering the area in a thick dust.

Blisk: "You know. This is the most trouble I've dealt with. It's almost sad that it has to end."

Izuku heard Anan scream has he watched the silhouette of the Titan dash through the smoke, and then begin to float. As the dust settled Izuku and Bakugo saw why. A large cargo helicopter had appeared far above the island and had it's hook attached to the Titan which was now being lifted up. In it's remaining hand, was an unconscious Anan. Blisk was stood on top of his Titan, one arm holding onto the hook cable.

Blisk: *Loudly* "You fought well you two! I look forward to seeing both of you in the future!"

He pulled two objects out of one of his pouches and threw them down, both landing in front of Izuku and Bakugo. They were cards with the logo of the Apex Predators' logo on them. It was then they both noticed, there was easily over fifty identical cargo helicopters, each carrying a Titan, some carrying two.

Izuku fell to his knees as the Predators flew away, their mission completed. In the distance, the faint sound of two people yelling Plus Ultra could be heard, but all Izuku and bakugo could focus on, was their failure.