First Date

Izuku felt a sudden pain in his leg as something hit it. He quickly dove out of the way and hid behind a car. He quickly examined his leg, finding a large orange splotch where a paintball hit him.

Izuku: "How!? I wasn't anywhere near him!?"

He quickly peeked around the car, then yet another paintball to whizz past his face.

Snipe: *Yelling* "C'mon Midoriya! I thought you were better than this! Pinned in less than two minutes!? Mic can do better than this!"

Izuku scanned in the direction his voice was coming from. Once he saw the red silhouette of Snipe, he smirked. He gripped his handgun shaped paintball gun tightly and charged out from behind the car. He aimed at the cowboy and fired, only for his blue paintball to be met in the middle by an orange one. A second orange paintball hit him square in the forehead, marking that training session, over.

Snipe: "You're fast but easy to read. You used your quirk because you didn't know where I was, that let me know you were making your move."

Izuku: "What do you think I should do then?"

Snipe: "I don't really know to be honest. The only thing I can suggest is instead of charging at me, you could've simply stayed there and fired from a distance."

Izuku: "I see. Maybe my close quarters training with Raven's Bite is still making me subconsciously go towards an open opponent."

Snipe: "That's the most probable answer. Now, fol-"

Then another voice spoke up.

Anan: "Um, excuse me. Could I make a small request Snipe?"

They both turned to see Anan, not in her hero suit, walking towards them.

Snipe: "Ah, Thirteen. How may I help you?"

Anan: "I know he's training with you, but do you think I could borrow Midoriya for the rest of the day?"

Snipe: "Sure. I was only going to have him practice in the range the rest of the time so go ahead."

Anan: "Thanks Snipe, I owe you one."

He waved her statement off.

Snipe: "Nah you don't owe me anything. Now take the kid and go."

Anan nodded before walking away, Izuku right behind her. Once they were out of Snipe's vision, Anan grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her level, placing a kiss on his lips. She then let him go.

Izuku: "I have a feeling you didn't just come get me for a kiss Anan."

She chuckled.

Anan: "You'd be right Izuku. I came to get you to tell you to prepare."

Izuku: "For what?

Anan: "Our first date night of course! We haven't had one yet!"

Izuku: "Huh, you're right. But what are we gonna do? We can't be seen in public together."

Anan: "Izuku, that's the perfect thing, my face isn't known to the public. We can go wherever we want."

Izuku: "Oh! That's pretty convenient! Where are we gonna go?"

She shook her head.

Anan: "That's a surprise. It won't be anything fancy don't worry, just wear what you normally do okay?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Okay. Also, Anan?"

Anan: "Yes?"

Izuku: "Can I maybe, have another kiss?"

She smiled widely.

Anan: "You don't have to ask Izuku. We can kiss whenever you want."