7

As they returned to the house, the group was silent, but Penelope reassured Minerva that all was well. Minerva was dubious but believed her friend.

The week was ending, and Minerva was starting to feel anxious about not seeing the earl when they returned to London. She knew she couldn't continue this affair, but she was becoming accustomed to being around him. Spending the day laughing and chatting with him and her friends gave her a vision of what life could be like. But she knew it wasn't to be.

Dinner was followed by some card games, and by the time most were going to bed, Michael was drunk. He was swaying and blabbering on about all sorts of nonsense when Minerva approached him to say good night.

"Oh, look who it is! Skinny Minny, my spinster sister! Does that rhyme? Spinster sister? No, but close! Where are you off to? Fucking a footman or perhaps ole Wilson, the butler?"

Minerva began to simmer as her brother attempted to humiliate her. But Penelope spoke up in her defense. "Fuck off, Michael! You are such as ass!"

"Oh, Penny! I should have fucked you like the slut..."

Alex's fist knocked Michael to the ground. "We are leaving in the morning. You are no longer welcome at our home!"

"What?! I just said what everyone else... This is all your fault, Minny! You fucking worthless slag! God damn bitch!"

Minerva ran up the stairs with tears falling from her eyes. She always had a difficult time with her brother, but this, indeed, was the worst of it. She began to pack her belongings. She would leave with Penelope.

In all the arguing, she nearly forgot about Elijah. She stopped packing and sat on the bed in a huff. She knew it had to end. He would surely announce his engagement soon, and the party was nearly over anyway.

Minerva wiped her eyes and stood just as the door opened, causing her to gasp. Elijah quickly entered and looked her over, then scanned the room, finding her bag.

"No," he said, grabbing the bag and shoving it into the wardrobe.

"I have to. I can't stand him. Did you see?"

"Everyone saw...."

"I'm sure Felicity will be quite the easy mark now that Michael has been brought low by the duke."

"Mmhm. Now, Minerva..."

"I'm leaving in the morning with Penelope. Or by myself! I cannot stay!"

"I won't have it! You will stay the week," he growled, stepping closer to her as she collapsed on the bed.

"No," she whispered. "I must say 'no' to you, my lord. I cannot stay here. He's right. I'm worthless. I don't belong..."

Elijah grabbed her jaw and angled her face up toward him. "Fuck that," he said as the tears wet his fingers. "Fine. Fine! But I'm sleeping here tonight. End of discussion."

"That's not..."

"Undress, or I shall undress you," he commanded the saddened girl.

Minerva decided at that moment to take advantage of the last few hours she had with him. She rose from her bed and began to remove her clothing. Elijah stood back and watched as she stripped herself bare.

"In bed. Now," Elijah ordered as he snuffed the candles and removed his clothing. They occupied the same sides of the bed as the night before, and it seemed almost planned.

Minerva turned to face him. "Thank you for this week," she whispered.

"Hmm, well," he tucked her hair behind her ear, "it has not been a full week. I fear I did not get my money's worth."

Minerva giggled. "Perhaps if you had paid, I could be planning my escape to America like Penny wanted to do."

"Then you truly would be my whore. But I think you may like that idea," he said, kissing the tip of her nose. "Why did you let Alex touch you today? Did you fancy the idea of fucking your best friend's husband?"

The questions came out of the blue. "No! I mean that I never even considered it. I did those things today because you wanted me to do them. Well, for him to do them. And the way they wanted you to take control...mmm, how they listened to you...I was aroused beyond anything I'd experienced. I likely would fuck him if you desired me to, though."

"Yes, it was incredible. Although I had the worst blue balls," Elijah chuckled.

"Oh no!"

"I'd suffer again if I could witness that. Alex and I used to visit the same whore houses before I went to France. We have some similar desires."

"So do Penny and I, it seems," she giggled.

"Did you like having a woman..."

"As I said...I liked you orchestrating things. I liked you getting what you commanded," Minerva said, gliding her fingertips over his strong jaw and brow. "You deserve it."

"Shit, my love," he said and pushed her shoulders back. He crawled on top of her and began to kiss her.

She felt his long naked body against her own and began to run her hands over every corded plane and lightly furred ridge. She felt desperate to be closer, to being consumed by him and his lust.

Minerva felt his cock swollen against her apex, which caused her to wrap her legs around his waist. "That's it, love. Open for me."

His cock rubbed against her damp folds as his hips flexed with need. Every so often, the tip nudged her clit, causing her to moan and grasp at his back.

He angled back further, the tip grazing her hole, and they both sharply inhaled. "Eli," she whispered over his lips as her hand grabbed his hair.

"Fuck," he ground out as the head of his cock found her hole again. This time he pulled his face back a little and circled his hips which caused the cock head to enter ever so slightly. Minerva moaned at the feeling. "Like that?"

"Yes," she sighed. "Yes. Please."

"Mmm," he hummed as he flexed his hips slightly, causing more of his cock to enter. The crown was now fully covered in cream, and he stirred his cock in the slick hole. "You want to get fucked."

"God, yes, Eli. Please."

He pushed forward ever so slightly, and Minerva began feeling a bit of pressure from the stretching. "I'm not going to be gentle. And I'm going to coat your cunt in my seed. Are you sure?"

"Please. You can do anything you please to me," Minerva moaned. "I'm yours."

"Damn straight," he growled and tore into her pussy. The sensation caused her to clamp her teeth into his shoulder to stifle the scream. "Oh fuck that's tight, love."

Minerva encircled her arms around his neck and back. Her hands flexed in his hair as he slowly pumped his cock inside her cunt. "Yes, Eli. Hurt me."

Elijah seemed surprised by her words but began to thrust hard and deep inside her. He was relentless as he took all that she offered. He was greedy, and she loved it.

He came with a roar after pushing as far inside her as he could manage. They clung to each other as he rode out the aftershocks of his orgasm.

When he was drained, he rolled over, taking his weight off of her. He maneuvered to his side and looked over her freshly fucked naked body.

"Minerva," he mumbled as he ran an index finger through her cum coated folds. "You know why I love your name?" He took the same finger and began to write on her belly. "Because the first four letters spell M-I-N-E," he spelled as he wrote in his cooling cum. "Mine."

"Mmhm. Yours."