Chapter 5

Ally woke up the next morning, feeling refreshed after a great night's sleep. She looked at the clock on the wall, realizing it was almost ten in the morning. Oh shoot, I slept in late today, she thought to herself. She always was an early bird.

Dinah, on the other hand, was a monster when she was woken up. Ally looked over to the girl next to her and chuckled. Dinah looked the complete opposite of how Ally felt. The tall Polynesian had her hair in a tangled mess and was snoring loudly. The small girl laughed when she noticed a little bit of drool running down the side of the other girl's mouth.

Ally realized she was the only one awake at this hour and gently climbed over Dinah to make her way to the kitchen. The younger girl stirred, but there was no way that she would have woken up from such a small movement. That girl would still be sleeping even if the world was crumbling down around her.

The small bundle of joy made her way to the kitchen to start making breakfast. She wanted it to be ready when the other girls finally woke up.

"Morning," Normani greeted the older girl as she shuffled into the kitchen. She tried to wipe the sleep out of her eyes and inhaled deeply as she stretched her arms up. She smelled the food already cooking on the stove and smiled, knowing Ally was always going to be the mom of the group.

"Good morning to you, too," Ally chirped, excited someone else was awake with her.

"Do you know where Lauren is? She was gone when I woke up," Normani asked groggily. She was worried that the raven-haired girl had left in the early hours of the morning, still upset.

"I think I may have an idea," Ally said as she walked back out to the living room, Normani following closely behind.

The two girls came to a stop and a soft "awww" left both of their lips. They found Lauren and Camila cuddled up together on the bed. Ally was shocked that she hadn't noticed it when she woke up, but her back was turned and she was more focused on getting breakfast made. She felt like she should be more upset with Lauren for continuing to act the way she did, especially after fighting with Luis the night before. But Ally couldn't help but smile as she witnessed the sight in front of her. If Lauren was happy and Camila was happy, she didn't want to interfere anymore. They knew what they were doing.

"That is the cutest shit I have ever seen. Minus Dinah," Normani whispered, not wanting to wake the girls. She pulled out her phone and snapped a few quick pictures of the girls, before laughing and taking a few of Dinah.

As Ally and Normani turned around and made their way back into the kitchen, Lauren stirred on the bed. This bed didn't feel like her bed, but she was more comfortable then she'd ever been in her life. She then quickly realized that her arm was draped around a small body. She smiled as she kept her eyes closed, realizing where she was. Thoughts of the night before came flooding back and her smile only grew bigger. She didn't care about her fight with Luis, she only cared about the moments between her and the small girl she was now spooning.

Lauren laid in silence for a few minutes, soaking in the peaceful moment. She had finally opened her eyes so she could see the beautiful girl in front of her, wondering how she was lucky enough to wake up next to her. She wanted to do this over and over again. Lauren was snapped out of her thoughts when she finally felt the small girl stir in her arms. "Camz," she spoke quietly.

Camila hummed softly as she scooted her body back as close as she could to the girl behind her. "Don't move. I'm happy."

"Camz," Lauren repeated, holding the girl tightly to her. "I should probably go back upstairs before Normani wakes up."

Camila huffed as she turned around to face Lauren and was met with those eyes that made her stomach flutter. She just smiled at the girl, their faces only inches apart. Lauren tapped the tip of her nose with her finger.