Chapter 13

"Hello?" Lauren answered groggily into her phone.

"Lauren! Wake the fuck up!" a loud voice answered excitedly on the other line.

"Demi? What the hell?"

"We have plans. Get your girl and call me back in thirty minutes," Demi demanded before abruptly ending the call.

Lauren rolled her eyes and chuckled before setting her phone back down on the nightstand next to her bed.

"Why was Demi calling?" a sleepy Camila asked as Lauren rolled back over and wrapped her arms around the smaller girl in her bed.

"Less talky, more sleepy," Lauren mumbled against the other girl's neck, snuggling into her as close as she could.

"Okay, baby," Camila said as she turned over in the bed to face Lauren whose eyes were now closed, but had a small smile on her face as well. She placed a soft kiss on the older girl's forehead and pulled her close to her chest.

Memories of the night before flooded Camila's mind and her smile only grew. Before falling asleep, the two had laid in Lauren's bed with an overwhelming sense of bliss, exchanging soft kisses and giggles and taking in every inch of each other. They had finally put their clothes back on only when they heard Lauren's family arrive back home, then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Thirty-one minutes later, the girls were awoken once again by Lauren's phone ringing loudly.

"I'm going to kill her," Lauren huffed before rolling over and answering her phone.

"I told you to call me in thirty minutes. It has now been thirty-one. You're wasting precious time here," Demi scolded Lauren over the phone.

"What do you want from me, Lovato?"

"Did you get your girl yet or not?" Demi asked, ignoring Lauren's question.

"She's been with me this whole time," Lauren admitted as she rolled back over in her bed, resting her phone against the side of her head so she could wrap her arm back around Camila.

"Are you kidding me?!" Demi exclaimed loudly into the phone and Lauren just chuckled. "Wait a minute. Did you two have a sleepover?"

"We might have. So what?" Lauren smirked into the phone.

"You know what!" Demi shrieked in excitement. "Don't play coy, Jauregui. I knew you two would get it eventually. Now get up and put your clothes on because I'm assuming they're on the floor. Then meet up at my house as soon as you can. The other girls are already on their way."

"Wait what are we -," Lauren attempted to at least get some information about what had Demi so excited, but was cut off by three beeps signaling that the other girl had already hung up on her. She threw her phone on the bed behind her and snuggled back in to Camila.

"So I guess we should be getting up then," Camila laughed against the older girl's chest. "That girl talks so loud I could hear the conversation word for word."

Lauren let out a long sigh, wanting to stay in bed all day. She wanted to relive the night before over and over and over. But she knew with her family home all day, that probably wasn't the best idea.

Deciding she should try to appease Demi for the day, despite the fact that she had no idea what they would be doing, Lauren unwrapped herself from Camila. She rolled over and scooted towards the edge of the bed, but the younger girl grabbed her wrist.

"Wait," Camila said softly as Lauren turned around to meet her gaze. "Thank you. For last night. It was perfect. And I'm glad I got to experience it with you."