Chapter 25 (Final Chapter)

Lauren leaned into her girlfriend's kiss, deepening it immediately, knowing where they both wanted this to go. They hadn't snuck up to Camila's bedroom in a parent-free house on New Year's Eve just so Camila could play guitar for her.

They both were taking things slow ever since they got back together and had been waiting for the right moment for this to happen, and even though their friends were downstairs, they both knew this was the right time. After Camila laid out her feelings in song for Lauren to hear and after exchanging "I love you's", there was nothing more that Lauren wanted to do than show her girlfriend just how much she loved her.

The raven-haired girl moved her hand to the back of Camila's neck and played gently with the wisps of Camila's hair in her fingers, which was a startling contrast to the way her tongue was battling for dominance. Camila won the battle for a moment, taking Lauren's tongue in her mouth and sucking gently, causing Lauren to moan and grip the roots of the younger girl's hair in her hand.

Camila released her girlfriend's tongue and smirked against her lips, causing Lauren to not hold back any longer. Lauren wrapped an arm around Camila's back and helped scoot her back on the bed, while simultaneously laying her down so that her head was against her pillows. She never broke the kiss as she straddled the younger girl, until they were situated where she wanted them and she moved her lips to trail along the sensitive skin of Camila's neck.

As soon as Lauren heard Camila moan next to her ear, she couldn't take it anymore. She reached her hands down to the hem of Camila's shirt and tugged, signaling the younger girl to sit up off of the bed for just a split second as Lauren pulled off of her shirt and tossed it across the room. Camila laid her head back against the pillow as she watched the older girl strip herself of her own shirt before leaning back down and capturing her lips once again.

Lauren felt the electricity shoot through her as her body grazed her girlfriend's, the smoothness of the skin and the firm ab muscles against her own were driving her crazy. She started rocking her hips, trying to release some of the pressure that was building between her legs, not even caring that they had just started only minutes ago. She had been dying for this for what felt like ages.

Camila moaned into Lauren's mouth as the older one's hips rolled against hers. She felt the wetness building against her underwear, and she knew she should be embarrassed that she was getting so turned on so quickly, but she didn't care at this point. All she could think about was how amazing Lauren's body felt on top of hers and how badly she needed to get Lauren out of the rest of her clothes.

Camila's hands blindly reached for Lauren's pants, feeling her way towards the button before she finally felt the cool metal in her fingers and within seconds she was pulling the jeans down Lauren's toned legs. Once Camila couldn't reach any further, Lauren helped shimmy the pants the rest of the way off before kicking them onto the floor with their shirts. Seconds later, she parted their lips with a heaving breath to help Camila through the same process, practically throwing the jeans to the other side of the room once she got them off because she was so eager to continue.

The green-eyed girl leaned back down, but attached her lips to Camila's neck once more. The whimper she heard as a response reaffirmed that she was doing more than a satisfactory job. Lauren nipped at the pulse-point and used her flattened tongue to mark a path up to behind Camila's ear, where she licked and kissed before taking an earlobe between her teeth and pulling gently.

"Fuck. Lauren. I need you," Camila whispered as she rolled her hips up against Lauren's. The older girl's full lips were doing an amazing job, but she needed attention elsewhere – in one specific place, to be exact.