𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝒾𝒾𝒾 ☆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

It has been about a day since her and Robby had seen each other. Sloane had really hoped that they could still be friends, even after their almost kiss.

Sloane had just awoke from her sleep and it was time for her to get dressed. She slept in a bit, so she needed to get ready quickly. She put on a pair of black leggings with a cropped white tank top. Sloane fixed herself some breakfast and headed out the door.

★ ☆

"Hey!" Sloane's friend, Miguel, called out. He ran up to her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Hi Migs! What's up?" Sloane asked. They hadn't seen each other in about a week since she was working so she was glad to see her friend.

"Nothing much. Just heading to history. What class do you have?" Miguel replied.

"Sweet, I have history too. Pretty sure Eli has that class too," Sloane exclaimed. Miguel gave her a confused look. "What? Did I say something?" Sloane asked, confused, referring to the face Miguel was making.

"No, not at all. It's just you've missed a ton," Miguel stated as the two walked into the history classroom. Sloane's eyes immediately met with Eli's. He now had a blue mohawk and his style was way different.

"Woah, Eli what happened?" Sloane asked, taking a seat with Miguel next to Eli.

"I flipped the script. I go by Hawk now," Ei, now called Hawk explained, smirking at Sloane.

"That's great! I'm happy for you. So, what else is new?" Sloane said.

"Us two have become quite the karate masters. We take lessons at this dojo called Cobra Kai and there's this super cool tournament called the All-Valley coming up," Miguel exclaimed.

"Wow that's great guys! I've actually got a few karate lessons from my boss. His name is Daniel. I just got a job at his dealership actually," Sloane said.

"Daniel as in Daniel LaRusso?" Miguel asked.

"Yeah! I actually have my first official lesson after school at Miyagi-Do!" Sloane explained. Hawk and Miguel exchanged looks.

"Sloane, that's our rival dojo," Hawk stated. She just rolled her eyes.

"Okay and? It's not gonna affect anything. Plus, I don't want to let my boss down. And who knows, maybe we'll face each other in that All-Valley," Sloane said. The two boys chuckled in response.

"Yeah true. And guess who got his first girlfriend?" Hawk said, pointing to Miguel.

"No way that's awesome!" Sloane said.

★ ☆

Sloane rode her skateboard to the LaRusso's since that's where she was supposedly going to be taking karate. When she got there, she noticed Robby.

"You got invited too?" Sloane asked him as he turned around.

"Yep. No clue where to go though," Robby admitted. Sloane rolled her eyes.

"We were here a few days ago. In the back, remember?" Sloane said as she headed towards the back, Robby following her.

When they got to the back, Sloane noticed Sam LaRusso. Sloane and Sam were pretty close friends. They didn't talk a ton but, they sat at the same table during lunch sometimes and were always friendly with one another. Sloane couldn't help but notice Robby practically going goo-goo ga-ga over her which made Sloane chuckle a bit. Robby snapped back to reality and hit a bamboo ornament which caused Sam to glance over at the two.