𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝒾𝒾 ★

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Who is this?"

"Grandpa, it's Aney. I just got an eviction notice and—" He hung up. She knew her and her grandpa weren't on good terms but leaving her without a place to stay? Sloane didn't know where else to go so she had hoped Miguel would let her stay at his place.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Miguel asked on the phone.

"I-I just got an eviction notice and I can't unlock my apartment until tomorrow. Can I stay at your place?" She replied.

"Yeah of course. I'll come pick you up?" Miguel asked. Sloane sniffled.

"Sure. Thanks, Migs," Sloane said before hanging up the phone. Thank goodness she had a place to stay.

About 20 minutes later, Miguel and his mom, Carmen, came to pick her up. She walked over to the car and got in the backseat.

"Hi, Sloane! I've heard so much about you," Carmen said as she started driving.

"Hi, Ms. Diaz. Thanks so much for letting me stay," Sloane replied.

"It's no problem. Your family members not in town?" She asked.

"No. My brother is God knows where and I haven't seen my mom or dad in a very long time," Sloane replied.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. You're welcome to stay whenever you'd like okay?" Carmen exclaimed. Sloane nodded. After around 15 minutes, they finally arrived at the Diaz residence.

"Sloane and I are gonna get some sleep. Goodnight mom. Say night to Yaya for me," Miguel told his mom as she nodded. Miguel led Sloane to his bedroom.

"Thanks again Miguel. I really appreciate it," Sloane told him as she engulfed him in a hug.

"No problem. I'll grab a t-shirt for you," he said as he grabbed a mustard yellow shirt from his closet. Miguel then handed it to her.

"Is it cool that I change in here?" Sloane asked.

"Yeah of course. I-I'll look away because it's probably weird if I looked," Miguel rambled. Sloane chuckled.

"It's fine," Sloane said. She took off the shirt and pants she was currently wearing leaving her in a black laced bra and panties. She then put on Miguel's t-shirt and could feel his eyes on her as he lay on the bed. Once she was finished, Sloane plopped down on the bed beside Miguel.

"You look beautiful as always," Miguel stated which made her smile.

"And you look quite handsome yourself," she chuckled. Miguel wrapped his arm around Sloane's shoulders.

"Good night Sloane," Miguel said as he placed a kiss on her head. Sloane sighed and ruffled Miguel's short, black hair.

"Good night Miguel," Sloane chuckled. She then closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

    "Good morning babe," Miguel said, leaning over to press a kiss on her forehead. Sloane smiled as she opened her eyes.