𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓋𝒾 ★

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

As the minutes passed, the closer it was to Sloane fighting Hawk. They were best friends and she didn't want this fight to ruin their friendship if either loses. Sloane didn't know who to talk to for advice right now since Miguel was fighting and Daniel was somewhere else so, she went to find Robby.

"Hey, Robby. I'm going against Hawk soon. Got any advice?" She asked him.

"Just do what you always do. Your best," Robby suggested. Sloane smiled.

"Thanks Robert," Sloane remarked. Robby dryly chuckled at the fact she called him Robert.

"Of course," Robby replied, giving her a hug. Sloane was about to get ready since she was fighting in 10 minutes but she turned around to say something to Robby.

"Mr. LaRusso will come around by the way," Sloane informed him. He just nodded in response as she walked away. On her way back, she bumped into someone.

"What the hell. Get some eyes would you!" The person stammered.

"Sorry, I'm in a rush that's all," Sloane said, looking up at the guy who appeared to be Hawk.

"Oh hey. Sorry," Hawk apologized.

"It's fine. Well we're up soon so, good luck," Sloane exclaimed.

"Just so you know, I'm not showing mercy just because you're my friend," Hawk informed her.

"Why would you need to show mercy? I can handle it," Sloane stated. Hawk chuckled. "What?" She asked, confused.

"Let's be honest. Everyone knows I'm going to win this fight," Hawk said.

"You don't know that," Sloane stammered.

"Pfft, you really think you can beat me? I'm way stronger than you," Hawk exclaimed.

"What's gotten into you? Why would you say that?" Sloane asked, not recognizing who he has become.

"I'm just saying the truth. And I'm just competitive, that's all," Hawk laughed.

"I hope you regret that when I beat you on the mat you bitch," Sloane stammered.

"What'd you just call me, princess?" Hawk asked, being a smartass. Sloane scoffed and walked away, purposely bumping into his shoulder.

☆ ★

    It was finally time for Sloane vs Hawk. Sloane wanted so badly to win so that she could prove she was better than Hawk after the rude things he said.

    "Alright y'all. Next up we got a pretty even match. Hawk from Cobra Kai vs Sloane Silver now competing with Miyagi-Do!" The announcer spoke. Sloane smiled at the fact she was with Miyagi-Do now.

    The two then stepped on the mat. Fierce, mean looks on their faces. While Sloane was filled up with anger, so was Hawk now.

    "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow," the referee instructed. The two did just that, keeping eye contact when bowing.

    "Fight!" Hawk struck first with a front kick, Sloane easily pushing it away. He then threw a few punches at her stomach and Sloane blocked them. But then, Hawk caught her off guard and sweep kicked her causing her to fall on the ground. Hawk then punched her in the stomach. Sloane groaned in pain, Hawk looking down at her. She then quickly got up.