𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝒾𝓍 ☆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

IT WAS SATURDAY morning and Sloane was bored so, she decided to hang out with Miguel. She assumed he was at his dojo, Cobra Kai, so Sloane biked over there. She then walked through the door to find nobody there although she did hear noises from what seemed to be an office. She entered the room to find Johnny on his laptop.

"Johnny?" Sloane asked. He perked his head up and looked at her.

"Hey speedy," Johnny replied. Sloane furrowed her eyebrows.

"Speedy? What kind of name is that?" Sloane asked, confused.

"The opposite of slow because your name sounds like slow," he explained. Sloane raised her eyebrow. "Whatever. Can you help me with this piece of shit. It's called a dell," Johnny said. She rolled her eyes at the fact he didn't know how to use a computer.

"Okay so this pad thing controls the mouse which allows you to click on things," Sloane informed him.

"What the hell is a mouse? You don't mean the insect, do you?" Johnny said obliviously. Sloane smacked her face with her hand.

"No, this is the mouse," Sloane stated, pointing to it.

"Oh okay. Where the hell is that internet thingy?" Johnny asked.

"You have to have wifi. Do you even have a motom here?" Sloane asked.

"Of course I have a motom. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy," Johnny said. Sloane shook her head in disbelief of how stupid Johnny was.

"A motom. A wifi system. Not a motto. Are you sure you graduated high school," Sloane stated.

"Oh yeah right. Okay how do I get on a wifi?" Johnny asked. Sloane then directed him to the wifi settings.

"Can you type in the password?" Sloane asked. He nodded and then typed it in, "success" popping up onto the screen. Sloane then clicked on the internet. "There. Now you can search up and do anything you want now," Sloane informed him. Johnny then decided it would be a good idea to search up "hot babes" on google. She looked at him in disgust.

"What? You said I can do whatever I want," Johnny exclaimed.

"Oh my god. I didn't know," Sloane said sarcastically. Johnny then clicked on a YouTube video with an ad interrupting. Of course it was Daniel's Miyagi-Do ad that she and Sam helped film.

"That piece of shit. Using me in the video too. How do you put up with that shit?" Johnny scoffed.

"I just do. He's not that bad honestly. Maybe you two could resolve your stupid teenage rivalry," Sloane said.

"We were doing just that. Until he found out I was Robby's dad," Johnny said.

"It's okay Johnny. Maybe you and Robby should talk it out too," she suggested.

"It's no use," he said, taking a chug of his beer.

    Sloane finally got a text from Miguel saying that he was going to go to the beach with his friends so she decided to go. She was wearing a bright pink bikini with jean shorts.