𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍𝓋 ☆

SEASON 3 EPISODE 9

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚⋆

HERE I was. Back at the Miyagi Do dojo. I need to get out of Cobra Kai and this is my best bet. Not Eagle Fang.

I walk into the back, hoping to find Mr. LaRusso. I don't see him, however I do see Chris.

"Hey Chris! Have you seen Mr. LaRusso?" I ask him. He shrugged.

"Not sure. Check the indoor part," he suggested. I nodded and made my way into the indoor part.

"Mr. LaRusso?" I call out, opening the door. My eyes were then met with Sam and Miguel making out. They quickly got off of each other. "Oh, uh. Sorry guys."

"It's fine. Uhm, what are you doing here?" Sam asked. I swallowed a lump down my throat.

"I was planning on uh, joining back," I stated.

"That's great," Miguel said, sounding sarcastic.

"Yeah, totally," Sam muttered. I nodded my head awkwardly.

"I'll let you guys get back to it. Uhm, later?" I said. The two nodded. Just as I headed out the door, I saw Mr. LaRusso.

"Sloane? What are you doing here?" He asked. I sighed.

"I want to join back. I have my housing situation under control now so I'm ready," I told him.

"Well, I'd be honoured to have you back. Would you like to join us in the lesson today?" He asked.

"I have to tell Cobra Kai that I'm leaving first. After that, I'm happy to join," I replied. Daniel smiled and patted me on the shoulder.

I then left the dojo and made my way over to Cobra Kai.

    I walked into the dojo alongside Hawk, Tory, and Kyler. My eyes were then met with Robby's.

    "What the hell is he doing here?" Hawk stammered. I had the same question and the look on my face said it all. We then walked up to Robby. "He's not one of us."

    "With the All Valley back on, we need as much strength as we can get," Kreese said.

    "We don't need him," Hawk exclaimed clearly. "He put Miguel in the hospital. He's the enemy."

    "If Robby's in, I'm out," I stated before walking away. A pull on my arm stopped me. It was Robby.

    "Sloane wai—" He was interrupted by me slapping him in the face. He held his cheek that was now red.

    "I told you not to fucking join," I stammered in an almost whisper.

"This is my way of getting back at Miyagi Do. It's my life and my decisions. I get that you're looking out for me, but I think this is the best solution for me," Robby stated.

"Well, tell your new little friends that I quit. I'm going back to Miyagi Do. I know you know that it's really the best solution for you but you won't admit it," I exclaimed before walking out.