𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓋 ☆

this chapter is gonna be hard to write i alr know 🤦‍♀️

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

    Sloane walked into the Diaz residence where she found Carmen in a fancy dress.

    "Hey Sloane! How are you?" She asked. Sloane smiled.

    "Not too bad. You going out?" Sloane replied. Carmen chuckled lightly.

    "I am. With Johnny actually. The whole dating website thing that you and Miggy did for him didn't work out so, he just asked me," Carmen exclaimed.

    "That's amazing! Hope you have fun," Sloane said, winking. She then went to Miguel's room where he always is.

    "Hey babe!" Miguel said. She pulled him into a quick but passionate kiss.

    "Can you help me on what to wear?" She asked. Miguel nodded in response. "Okay great. So I have this red dress," she said, holding it up.

    "It's nice but I think it's too much for a house party," Miguel admitted.

    "Yeah that's what I figured. My other option is this," she said, holding up a silver sequinned tank top and black crossover leggings.

    "That's definitely the one. Now can you help me?" Miguel asked. Sloane chuckled.

    "Is that even a question," Sloane remarked, walking over to his closet. She swiped through his shirts and found a grey top with red sleeves. She paired it with a pair of jeans for him. Sloane then handed him the outfit.

    "I love it. Thanks babe," Miguel stated. She then started doing her makeup that consisted of mascara, concealer, eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss. The time was now 5pm meaning they had to get going.

    "Ready to get going? We're gonna be late," Sloane exclaimed. Miguel nodded and they headed out the door, getting an Uber there.

"Aney, Miguel, over here!" Tory called from the backyard. Sloane grinned and practically ran to her. Although Tory and her were supposed to be somewhat rivals, the two were inseparable, they were that close.

"Hey Tor! You looks sexy oh my god," Sloane remarked causing Tory to laugh.

"You should be calling me that," Miguel said offended. Sloane turned to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. You already know you are," Sloane replied. Tory then handed her a cup of beer. Sloane immediately took a sip.

"Easy girl. You don't want to get wasted," Tory stated.

"I'll be fine. We got an Uber here anyways. I can have a bit of fun," Sloane said. Tory chuckled.

"You guys wanna come inside with me? I'm gonna say hi to Hawk and them," Miguel asked. Sloane groaned at the mention of Hawk.

"Yeah sure, whatever," Sloane said, taking ahold of Miguel's hand. The three then walked inside, instantly meeting eyes with the Miyagi-Do students. Sloane glanced at Miguel and Tory. Miguel had a somewhat disappointed look in his face, Tory with a disgusted look on her's.