𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍 ★

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

    "MAYBE WE SHOULD take a video of us sparring and post it on Instagram," Robby suggested as he punched the punching bag in Miyagi-Do.

"I don't think that'd work. Everyone this we're lame compared to Cobra Kai. If only they knew I beat Hawk at the tournament and you almost beat Miguel with a fractured hand," Sloane exclaimed, warming up for practice.

"Exactly," Sam said in agreement as she stretched her legs.

"You know what the problem is. Miyagi-Do is all about defense," Robby started.

"Defense wins championships," Sam stated.

"Maybe in 1984 but offence has upgraded. The Miyagi-Do way hasn't in ages," Sloane said.

"Sloane's right. Plus, people show up for the offence. That's why Cobra Kai's more popular, we need to show people that we can fight too," Robby exclaimed.

"So what exactly are we supposed to do? Go to the mall, pick a fight and record ourselves defending?" Sam asked sarcastically.

"It's not the worst idea," Robby said.

"It's pretty terrible. Hey, maybe Cobra Kai students will see how bad Johnny is and end up coming here. It'll take time but it might be worth it," Sloane suggested.

"Yeah, I guess. I'll go get my dad and tell him to come out," Sam said, then leaving to get her dad.

"So, what's up. We haven't talked in a while," Robby said to Sloane.

"Been trying to help Miguel get over Sam. You're welcome," Sloane stated.

"Is it that obvious I like her?" Robby asked. Sloane chuckled.
i
"Yeah, kind of," Sloane replied. "But, I'm just confused. If you like Sam, why did you try and kiss me?" Sloane asked.

"I-I don't know. I wonder the same thing because what if it's not Sam that I like but it's you? But it's not," Robby stuttered.

"Real smooth Keene," Sloane teased. Robby rolled his eyes. Just then, Sam came back.

"Sloane, Robby, we're going for a drive. Come on," Sam announced. Robby and Sloane exchanged a smile and then followed Sam to Daniel's yellow car.

    The four were in Daniel's car and enjoying the California sun during the ride.

    "I still don't get how going to the beach is gonna get us more students," Robby stated.

    "It's not the students I'm after, it's the parents," Daniel replied.

     "So you're counting on kids to listen to their parents?" Sam asked for confirmation.

    "Pretty much," Daniel said.

    "Good luck with that these days," Sloane chuckled.

    "Look, I've tried everything else to promote Miyagi-Do. If this doesn't work, nothing will," Daniel said.