Chapter five

Ruthless by The Maria's

"Oh my fucking god" Chaeyoung had practically thrown her phone across the room. "She sent mea dm"

Both girls flew to Chaeyoung's side first thing in the morning. They all collectively stared at the messages being far too asleep and hung over to make any sense of how to respond or react. Mina had sent Chaeyoung what she wanted to hear but none of the girls actually believed it would happen.

*You are alluring*
*Is it possible that you posted this just  for me to see?*
*because it has come to my awareness*

"She's attractive even in the way she texts. Fuck. What do I say?!" She felt helpless.

"Don't fucking ask me. I just woke up and need to throw up. Be right back" Yunjin was out of the room not even a second later.

"Just return the energy. Be straightforward but don't be desperate. I'm going to look for some aspirin now"

Chaeyoung sat down on her bed feeling as the pounding in her bead became even greater. Her eyes still felt heavy and it was as if she was still on that high state, but instead she couldn't stand it with her exhaustion and the migraine. Her fingers typed and deleted messages as she tried to come up with the perfect responses. She was desperate for Mina to want her.

*Wowwww, cocky much?*

Chaeyoung smiled biting her lip thinking it was the most clever tease ever. Now she just had to come up with one more response.

*I might have hoped for you to see those*

And again, she threw her phone across the room and screamed into her pillow with burning cheeks. Her heart felt alive, she had forgotten how good it felt to flirt with someone and be shy about it. She had nearly forgotten how genuine it felt to be interested in someone.

"Chaeyoung honey" her mother suddenly walked into her room. "It's noon and the girls are throwing up in the bathrooms."

"Noon?!" She ran her hand through her hair. "Sorry mom, I'll clean that up"

"Your room too" she said taking a deep inhale. "Christ it reeks of weed. Open up a window and get rid of all the beer cans."

Chaeyoung was embarrassed. "Right yeah. I'm sorry"

"It's okay hon, there's pancakes for you and the girls to eat in the microwave... also the boys woke up bright and early, I took them to Mike's house"

"Okay. I'll pick them up later"

The three girls ate pancakes struggling to have the appetite for them. After that, Chaeyoung's room was tidied up and that was when she finally picked up her phone again. She had left it faced down not wanting to see Mina's responde right away, if there was a response. But of course, once she opened up her phone, Mina's responses had been awaiting.

*Good*
*I had a dream about you*

And again, Chaeyoung's phone traveled across the room upon reading the last message. It was bold yet sweet and intimate. Chaeyoung knew more than well what that dream was about and it was a thrilling thought.

"Stop throwing your phone" Yunjin exclaimed. "It's going to break"

"She dreamt about me" Chaeyoung announced to them.