Chapter 8

Somos Algo by Daniel, Me Estas Matando

Summer ended and Chaeyoung had gotten her heart broken and worked so much that the numbers in her bank account had multiplied. The partying never stopped and much less her hookups. In fact, Chaeyoung approached any girl who seemed to be interested and never failed to end the night with them. It felt like she was a brand new person after stepping foot out of Mina's house. Chaeyoung had been poked fun at by Chaewon for "sleeping with half of the girls at school"

The day Mina had left, Chaeyoung made her friends meet up for breakfast at her house. Immediately, they showed up ready to comfort Chaeyoung. She wasn't as sad, but part of her felt destroyed. Mina's touch was unmatched.

So much sex but none of it as intimate as Mina.

No one held her face like that, no lips kissed her as if having been starving. No one praised her in the middle of it in such genuine way. Every girl had something special in them, but every single little thing about Mina was far from just special.

"First day of school. You got this"

Chaeyoung got out of her car after reviewing her reflection on her phone. Her first stop was Chaewon's car where they would also meet with Yunjin. None of them would step foot into the school before they all found each other.

"Looking hot" Chaewon exclaimed the second she saw Chaeyoung. "I missed seeing you in school air"

"Me too" Yunjin said approaching them. "Especially since we actually get classes together "

Chaeyoung smiled having missed seeing her friends so early in the morning in the school parking lot. "Let's get going now"

Chaeyoung spent the day collecting her syllabuses and meeting her friends during the ten minute passing periods. A lot of students walked with drinks from the nearby coffee shops in the city. Grabbing a quick snack in between classes was as easy as crossing a block and being met with a hot spot. There were convenience stores at every corner, coffee shops at a walking distance and fast food places along with food trucks ready to get to work during lunch hour.

Even with a car, walking was much easier in the city.

During lunch time, a group of Chaeyoung's friends met up in the west exit and made their way with a crowd of students to the hot spots. She walked in between Yunjin and Chaewon walking fast trying to keep up with the pace of the busy city.

They went to the pizza shop nearby all ordering as quickly as they could. Together, the five teenagers sat and waited for their pizza to- go. It was the three friends accompanied by Nayeon and Keeeho. After having so many house parties, the five had no choice but to create a group chat for their senior year.

"Chaeyoung your opp is literally in my first period" Keeho said as they walked back to school. This time they walked slower having more than enough time to get there.

"Who is my opp?" Chaeyoung loudly laughed. 

"Tzuyu!" Keeho exclaimed "Such a cunt, I swear"

Yunjin joined in the loud laughter. "You didn't even know who she was until we told you!"

"And? She did you wrong" Keeho responded.

Nayeon joined in, "She fumbled, it's okay. Now you have all the women after you"

Chaeyoung smiled to herself beginning to walk side by side with Chaewon. The group shared a single joint before entering school grounds. It was their first day of school and there were already parties popping up for the weekend. Their school was located in the city, partying was a part of the high school experience.