Imagine #2 - I'm sorry.

Norman imagine For HarleyDrenner
-------------------------------------

- Harley's POV -

"Norman I swear! He kissed me first!" You yell trying to persuade your boyfriend that the man he saw kissing you wasn't your choice. You were 16 and Norman was 23.. A few years difference but who the hell cares.

"Bullshit you kissed back!" He yells back, tears filling his baby blue eyes causing your heart to break more.

"Baby I wouldn't do that to you" you plea, wanting him to believe you.

"Don't lie to me" he says, his voice cracking.

"I'm not"

"I can't do this anymore Harley... I can't" he whispers before grabbing his hat, ray bans, and car keys.

"Norm please don't leave" you beg but it's too late he made up his mind.

"I love you" he whispers before slamming the door shut.. You lost your second half for what you thought would be forever.

Four years later and the impossible happened. Well I guess it's not impossible seeing as it's clearly here right before your very eyes.. And loosing your best friend to the undead freaks made you finally resize it was real. The dead had risen to feast on human flesh.

You mind constantly went back to your old boyfriend Norman. His sandy brown hair and cute little mole that sat above his lip. He hated it but you thought it was adorable.

You missed him so much. He probably moved on but you still think about him every night. Wishing you never stepped foot next to the man that kissed you. Your heart was broken to thousands of pieces and the only person able to put it back together was the one and only Norman Reedus. Who was probably long gone by now. Either dead or somewhere safe.

You were walking along an old dirt road by yourself when you saw a mailbox and pretty farmhouse ahead of you.

Happy, you start to jog and reach the mailbox that read 'Greene'.

You open the gate leading to the farmhouse and remember to close it back behind you.

Walking up the dirt driveway you notice the amount of tents sitting I front of the house.

It amazed you that this place was untouched by the undead. It's like it was never apart of the new world, minus a couple rotting boards on the front porch.

As you get closer to the house some of the members there notice you and start running towards you guns raised.

First was a man in a Sheriffs uniform, beside him a man who had a bald head and big muscles. Then, beside him, was the man you thought you'd never see again. Norman.

"N-Norman" you stutter in disbelief.

Norman's eyes widen In realization and he drops the crossbow he was holding. "Harley.. Is.. Is that really you?" He asks stepping closer to you.

The other two men look at you guys confused but you ignore them.

"Yes" you say barley above a whisper as tears begin forming in your eyes.

Norman closes the distance between the two of you and engulfs you in a bone crushing hug. "I looked for you.. You were gone" he whispers as he strokes your hair.

"I'm so sorry Norman.. I missed you so much" you cry into his chest and feel his arms tighten around you.

"I know.. I shouldn't have left you like I did.. I never got over you.. Maybe we could start over?" He asks pulling away from the hug but still holding his strong hands onto your hips.

"You have no idea how much I would love that Norman" you say and burry you head into his chest.

"I wanted to call you but I got a new phone and lost your number" Norman mutters into your neck.

"We're starting over Norman remember" you whisper, holding tightly onto him.

"Please don't ever leave me again" you say, inhaling his manly scent, never wanting to let go.

"Never" he promises and pulls away from the hug and looks deep into your eyes before looking down at you lips.

Finally, after 4 years, you got to feel his warm soft (now slightly chapped) lips crash into yours. You savor every moment of it, hopping and praying to god you never loose this man again.

======================

Message me for requests! <3

Just send who you want and a plot!