Imagine #6 - Flowers and Bears.

Chandler imagine for hennessey01

- Hennessey's POV -

You were at set watching your boyfriend of 2 years, Chandler Riggs, film for his show The Walking Dead.

You met all the cast and loved them all! Even though they always teased you and Chandler.

You were best friends with Lauren Cohan (Maggie). She was the one you told everything to and was the one you always got advice from. Even though you were 14 and she was much older. She thought of you as a younger sister and vice versa.

Chandler was currently shooting a scene with Andy (rick) and you and Lauren were hanging out in her trailer.

"So how's you and Chandler?" She asks handing you a bottle of water.

"Good" you shrugged. This morning you two got into an argument because you saw him talking to another girl. And with past relationships automatically thought the worst.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asks. She always knows when something's up.

"Nothing" you sigh, taking a sip of water.

"Don't lie to me.. spill it" she chuckles, folding her arms.

"Well, this morning I saw Chandler with another girl and I kinda yelled at him" you frown, upset with yourself.

"Was he doing anything?"

"No"

"Well just tell him that you're sorry and read the situation wrong" Lauren suggests, squeezing the top of your hand comfortingly.

"I will" you sigh.

A knock at the trailer door prevents Lauren from talking. She gets up and opens the door to reveal a man holding a big bouquet of flowers, candy, and a large teddy bear. Lucky Lauren.

"Hennessey in here?" The man asks and my eyes widen. They're for me?!

"Yes right here" Lauren says smiling from ear to ear. The man comes in and sets the items down infront of you before leaving.

You stare at the items in shock before noticing a letter taped on the case of the flowers.

You slowly grab it and pull it off staring at the envelope. "To: Hennessey.. sorry :/" it read.

"Well what are you waiting for?! Open it" Lauren squeals and you finally pull the envelope open.

"To my beautiful girl,

I'm sorry for making you assume I was flirting with another girl and then yelling at you when you asked.

I know about your past relationships and should've haven't gotten so upset. I'm sorry for all the nasty things I said to you and want you to know that I appreciate all the love and support you've given me in the past two years.

I never knew what love felt like until I met you. You stole my heart but that's ok because I don't want it back.

I hope you forgive me. I only have eyes for you baby..

Much love, Chandler" you read and tears started forming in your eyes. Happy tears.

"Awe that's so sweet!" Lauren squeals beside you.

"I have to go find him" you say and run out of the trailer.

You see Chandler talking with Andy and Norman. "Chan" you say as you approach him.

He turns and smiles, but that changes when he sees the tears in your eyes. "What's wrong?!" He asks panicked.

"Nothing" you smile and hug him tightly. "I love you" you whisper into his chest.

"I love you too" he answers, holding you tightly.

He breaks away and dips his head down, crashing his lips onto your in a sweet kiss.

"Eww" "get a room" Andy and Norman joked from behind you guys causing you both to smile into the kiss.

Chandler breaks away and rests his forehead on yours. "Thanks for the gifts Chan"

"Anything for you love" he smiles and quickly kisses you again.

Chandler was indeed the best boyfriend you've ever had.