Imagine #3 - Angels

Daryl imagine for TigerTori

- Tori's POV -

You and your "boyfriend" Daryl were on a run by yourselves for some much needed medical supplies. You and Daryl never made tour relationship official but did all the things couples did, like kiss and hug, get jealous when the other talks to the opposite gender and so on and so forth.

Daryl wasn't really one to show emotions but was defiantly a good listener. When the time was right he would tell you how he felt in his own way. Most of the time he showed his feelings through simple hugs or a light squeeze on your shoulder when your with the group. He wasn't great with relationships but he wanted to make this work with you.

"Ye' like tha'?" You hear the familiar sexy southern accent say from behind you. You could just imagine his sandy brown hair sticking to his forehead and his piercing blue eyes starring at you.

You were looking through a glass casing at a jewelry store admiring the beautiful necklaces that were way to expensive for you to buy before shit hit the fan.

"I used to always want one of these" you answered smiling at distant memories.

"Ye' would look pretty in this one" Daryl says pointing his finger above an Angel winged necklace. The wings were identical to the ones that he wore on his vest.

You smile and turn to him, he was already looking at you.

"They're locked up" you frown once realizing they were impossible to get to.

Daryl smiles at you before hopping over the counter and pulling his knife out, picking the small lock.

After several grunts of frustration, the sliding glass case was unlocked. His rough, yet still soft sweet hands grabbed the small metal and he joined you back on the other side of the counter.

"Turn around" he instructs.

You do as told and feel his hands place the necklace around your neck and softly clasp the hook. The cold metal giving you goosebumps, his hands on your neck sending shivers through your spine. His fingers trace the vein on your neck before traveling to your waist and turning you around.

"I like it" he whispers looking at your chest and smirking.

You chuckle and look down at the perfect angel wings that sat on your chest. They were truly beautiful.

"Plus they match ye'" he says pulling you closer to him strong warm body.

"How so?" You ask placing you small hands on his chest.

"Well, you're an angel" he says in a 'duh' tone.

You sigh and look down, memories of things you've done flash before your eyes. "I'm no angel"

Daryl's fingers grab under your chin and force you to look up at him. "You're my Angel... forever" he whispers and slowly lowers his head to yours, colliding his chapped but still sweet lips onto yours.

You smile into the kiss from his cheesyness, savoring the taste of his lips.

To your dismay, Daryl breaks away from the kiss and rests his forehead on yours... "can I tell ye' something?" He asks hesitantly.

"Of course" you sigh.

"I- I think I love ye' Tori" he whispers, his fave turning bright red. He had never said those three words to anyone except his mother. Not even his brother got to hear those words coming from his mouth.

You look at him shocked at first, causing Daryl to panic. But before he can run away you crash your lips onto his in a sweet passionate kiss.

"I love you too Daryl Dixon" you whisper into his lips and feel him smirk.

This man will be the death of me.

======================

Message me for requests! <3

Just send who you want and a plot!