Imagine #8 - Lost and Broken

((I lost my book that had all the requests written down :( I'm so sorry so if you asked for a Daryl imagine ... this one is dedicated to you! Again I'm so so sorry)

- Readers POV -

"I'm done Daryl! I can't do this anymore!" You scream at your boyfriend, Daryl.

You guys had been together since the farm but recently have been having a lot of fights lately. He's been accusing you of cheating on him with another man from Alexandria.

You love Daryl and would never ever cheat on him. It was getting on your nerves, all his false accusations.

"You breakin' up with me?!" Daryl yells back and pulls at his long black hair.

"Yea I am!" You yell and a tear falls down your face, landing on the corner of your lips. "For real this time!"

Daryl looks up at you and his eyes transform from anger to sadness "I'm sorry" he mutters and reaches out to touch you but you jerk away from him.

"No Daryl! Sorry won't fix it this time! I'm tired of you saying I'm cheating on you! I love you but clearly you don't love me enough to trust me!"

"I do love you" he whispers and attempts to grab you again.

You pull away and give him a hard push on his chest, causing him to stumble backwards. "Don't touch me!"

" Y/N please stop" he begs

"I'm not doing this anymore Daryl" you whisper and turn away from him, walking away from the love of your life.

========

3rd person POV

"Have you seen y/n?" Rick asks Daryl who was sitting on the steps to the porch of "his" house.

Daryl sighs and looks up at Rick. "She broke up with me"

"Sorry brother" Rick mutters and pats Daryl's shoulder. "Aaron said he saw her go out the gates like 6 hours ago but no one can find her"

Daryl's head perks up and he doesn't say a word before grabbing his crossbow and heading to the gates.

A young boy was guarding and saw Daryl approaching. "It's almost dark you shouldn't-" he starts to say but Daryl cuts him off.

"Open the fucking gate" he growls.

The young boy nods fearfully and opens the gates for Daryl.

Daryl soon starts to track your footprints. It was unlikely of you to be gone for so long so he was starting to worry.

He followed until he saw several more interfere with yours. The tracks soon turn into a mess and continue on with one less pair, yours.

Daryl's heart rate picks up at he tries to find the people who kidnapped you.

He hears a muffled scream off in the distance and sprints towards it. He told himself he was gonna kill every last one of them for hurting you.

There was an opening from the woods were a couple tents were set up.

Daryl cautiously enters and scans the surroundings for you.

"Don't move" a male voice says from behind Daryl causing him to come to a stop when he feels the barrel of a gun at the back of his head. "Drop your weapons" the voice then orders.

Daryl hesitantly drops his crossbow onto the ground. Another man came in front of Daryl and grabbed his arms, tying his hands together.

Daryl gives him a death glare the whole time. These men were dangerous and his world, his everything, was in this camp somewhere.