Imagine #10 - Good surprises

- Readers POV -

It had been several months since you were separated from your boyfriend Rick. You missed him so much. His sweet blue eyes and they way he was so protective.

You wondered how he was. In the beginning he was very upset because he lost his daughter who he never met. She was Carl's twin. You never met her but it took rick along time to be normal again... he still thinks about her every day though.

You had recently ran into a young girl, probably 15 with long sandy blonde hair and beautiful sea blue eyes.

"So what's your name?" She asks as you two talk and walk down an old dirt road.

"Y/n" you answer at the young girl. "What's yours?"

"Crystal" she answers. "My mom chose it because of my eyes" she jokes.

"That's very pretty.. my boyfriends daughters name was Crystal" you reply, smiling at the thought of Rick.

"That's cool.. I miss my dad... And my mom... And even my annoying brother" crystal jokes and wipes a tear from her eye.

"You'll find them.. I'm sure they're ok" you assure and place your hand onto Crystals shoulder. She nods and gives you a smile.

"We'll find your boyfriend too" she says.

"I hope so" you mutter.

~
You two had been walking for what seemed like ages. Finally, you decided to take a rest in a small cabin in the woods. It was more like a shack then anything, it was very dusty and old.

"Better than nothing" you sigh and find an old dirty blanket, throwing it onto the ground for some cushion.

"I guess" crystal mutters and lays on the blanket.

You lay next to her and turn to your side. You wish Rick was here to protect you and cuddle you. A single tear trickles down your eye.

~
The next morning you head chatting outside. Suddenly, fear crept through you as you slowly stand, holding your knife tightly. Crystal slowly woke up, and turned into a frightened mess, but she dared not show it. She too, grabbed her knife. She looked over at you And you nodded at her.

You both slowly walked to the door, cautiously opening it.

You see a group of people chattering happily with each other. They looked very familiar.

Wait a second.. That's Daryl! And Glenn! Carol, Tyreese, Sasha, all of them.

Your eyes quickly scan for one person. Rick. And there he was holding Carl beside him and all though he was smiling you could see sadness in his eyes.

"Rick!"

"Dad!" You and crystal both yelled at the same time.

You look over at her shocked. She gives the same look.

"Oh my god" you hear Rick whimper as he runs over to the two of you.

You meet him in the middle, crying into his shoulder and he kisses your head. He also grabs crystal into his arms, hugging her tightly. "I never thought I'd see you again" he cried.

You lifted your head to see Rick crying tears of joy. You smiled and kissed his pink lips.

Crystal suddenly pulls back with a confused/mad look on her face. "Where's mom?!"

Ricks faces falls and he shakes his head, looking over at Carl who joined the big hug. "I'm sorry" rick whispers to crystal.

She then breaks out crying and You step out of the embrace, letting the small family comfort each other

You then look over to your best friend Daryl who was smirking and you. "Gimme a hug Dixon" you say and walk over to him. Wrapping your arms around his neck despite his protests.

"Glad your ok y/n" he whispers in your ear. You smile and kiss his cheek, causing a mad blush on his face.

You pull away when someone pulls on your arm and your brought into Rick strong chest.

"I missed you... I love you" Rick whispers and tilts your head up to kiss you.

"I love you too rick"

"I'm never letting you go... My family" he says and smiles at you.

You smile and and hug him closely. You were finally happy.

======================

Message me for requests! <3

Just send who you want and a plot!