5

Hawkmoth and Lila left the room to find his next victim. Meanwhile i was trying to hold back the tears of betraying the citizens of Paris. What would my parents, my friends or Cat Noir think of my if they find out? They would probably be dissapointed in me. But i don't think that i will be able the escape from this nightmare. 

I waited for the villain to appear, so i could give them a sentimonster to help them out. After some time, the villain finally appeared. I grabbed my fan and pulled out a pure white feather. As i turned the feather into a corrupted one, i felt nauseous again. But i ignore it. The purple feather flew away to help the villain out. 

After some time of the villain and the sentimonster destroying the city, Cat Noir and a unknown superhero finally arrived. The new superhero looks like she was the new Ladybug. Ofcourse it wouldn't take long to replace me! Tears formed into my eyes by seeing how good Cat Noir and the new Ladybug worked together. Not that i am jealous, but i just want to see Cat Noir again. I quickly wiped away the tears the blurred my vision, and continued with controlling the sentimonster. But in a few minutes, the villain and the sentimonster were defeated. Cat Noir and the new Ladybug both fistbumped eachother as they said "Pound it!" 

I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I just want to be free again. Living my normal life again. Working with Hawkmoth is not my destiny! I just wished for everything to be just a dream. As if i could wake up in my own safe room again. But that was never going to happen.

I de-transformed back into my normal self again. But i immediantely felt a aweful headache mixed with dizzyness. Holding my head, i collapsed to the ground in pain. Suddenly the realisation hit me. The broken Miraculous is already affecting my healt!

A week passed and i had to assist Hawkmoth every other day. Slowly, my healt is starting to go down. Every night i cried myself to sleep as Duusuu kept hugging me uncontrollably. Meanwhile i was starving to death. If i don't get some food or water soon, i will starve before the Miraculous could finish me. But it seems like Hawkmoth forgets that i am also a living human being. Everyday, i weakly layed on the ground untill Lila keeps disturbing me. I found out the new Ladybug was called Scarabella. 

~Adrien's Pov~

It has been a week since Marinette has gone missing. I missed her everyday. And everyday i kept searching for her, but no results were shown. The flashbacks of leaving Marinette alone to walk back home kept returning into my thoughts. I should've offered her a ride home! I am such a idiot! I opened my phone for some distraction, but i immedianetly found a photo of me and Marinette together at the park. Tears formed into my eyes as i sat down on my bed.

Ever since Marinette's disappearance, Ladybug was also nowhwere to be found. Instead, there is this new Ladybug called Scarabella. She came up with a lame excuse that Ladybug is sick. But personally, i think that is not what's going on. I wished for my lady to be by my side. Without her, i can't do anything. I already proven that by letting Marinette walk back home by herself when its late. 

I was kinda harsh against Scarabella. But i didn't mean it. At my last patrol with her, we got into a aweful fight and left without saying goodbye. I never meant it to hurt Scarabella. I've also have been distant from my friends. Marinette's dissapearance made me cold and harsh to the people around me. And i did not know what was going on with me.

~Marinette's Pov~

I was laying on the ground in the cold, dark room where i was kept in. I didn't move or do anything. I didn't even cry. There were no tears left anymore. And there was no reason to cry. It wasn't going to help me. Nothing can help me, i am completely lost.

I was to weak to stand up. I am going to need something to eat soon, or atleast something to drink. Everything was blurry and wobbly. That was when i heard something move in this room. I focused on Duusuu. But she was sleeping. So what could've made that sound? My eyes darted around the room to found someone standing in the darkness. It was a tall lady, holding a small box. It didn't took me long to realize  that it was Nathalie, Adrien's assistant!

~Nobodies Pov~

Marinette tried to get up, but her body couldn't. She was way too exhausted. Nathalie came up to Marinette as she struggeled to back away. "Calm down!" she said. "I am only here to help you!" she whispered. Marinette's eyes widened. "Help me?" Marinette thought. She was confused and disorientated.