8

I quickly thought about something else. The next part of the plan is already going into motion as Hawkmoth left to complete what he had to do. The plan is that i had created a sentimonster for Scarabella and Cat Noir to defeat. When they have defeated the sentimonster, they surely have to transform back soon. That is when Hawkmoth attacks them when they are vulnerable. The only thing that i have to do is watch and intervene if something goes wrong. 

I hid behind a wall. Hoping for no one to see me. My fan was ready to attack in my hands. As i looked away from the scene where Hawkmoth and Scarabella would fight, i heard them already spotting eachother. And soonly a fight broke out. The noise of weapons being thrown and shouting to eachother sounded. Soon enough, Scarabella had Hawkmoth trapped in her yo-yo. 

My mind went blank. Am i really doing this? What am i waiting for? Hesitantly i put my fan into a position that made it the same shape of a knife. I jumped over the wall and immediantely fired the fan at Scarabella's yo-yo. I landed in front of Hawkmoth with horrified eyes. I sliced the yo-yo in half! What have i done? Gasps came from Cat Noir and Scarabella as Hawkmoth came free with a evil smile on his face. My eyes focused in the fan that was thorned into the ground. Hawkmoth gestured at me to pick it up. Everything was silent as i slowly walked to the fan. The sound of my heels hitting the ground echoed from the buildings surrounding us. 

No one was moving exept for me. I peacefully made my way to the fan. As i bowed down to pull the fan out of the ground, i made eye contact with Cat Noir, who had the same shocked face as Scarabella. And that was when i got a idea. "You need to send Cat Noir and Scarabella signs showing that you are in danger." Nathalies voice said in my head.

As i picked up the fan, i turned my back to Scarabella and Cat Noir with my hands also on my back. From this perspection Hawkmoth couldn't see what i was doing behind my back. So i made the SOS sign with my hands for Cat Noir and Scarabella to see. And now i hope that they saw it. Hawkmoth chuckeled in a evil way as he opened his mouth. "I see you didn't get to meet our new assistant." he said. I stood besides them as they immediantely unfroze from their shock. Scarabella and Cat Noir attacked when we didn't expect it. 

We all split up to fight. Scarabella was busy dealing with Hawkmoth as Cat Noir went straight at me. He kept trying to grab my Miraculous, but i dodged the whole time. I didn't want to get in trouble, so i fought back against my former partner. "So you're the new Mayura?" he asked playfully as he tackled me. "I am not Mayura, i am-" I quickly thought of a name. "I am Paon!" i shouted as i got up. Suddenly we stood in front of eachother, looking deep into our eyes. Both of our weapons were laying on the ground. Shoot, how am i going to get my fan if Cat Noir is literally standing there, free to run away?

Don't move. Do not move an inch. If i move, he is going to move. My hands were ready to snatch the fan, but Cat Noir's were ready to snatch his stick. That was when i thought to just go for it. One... Two... Three! I immediantely slided to my fan, and so did Cat Noir at his stick. Without hesitation, we attacked eachother as if our weapons are swords. Cat Noir seems to be pretty good at fencing, causing me to keep blocking his attacks. On a unfortunate moment, dizzyness got ahead of me, causing me to get distracted. Suddenly, Cat Noir launched straight at me, sending me flying in the wall with a window behind me. 

I open my eyes from the impact. My head pounded as i groaned in pain. I went straight through the glass, causing my to have small, painfull cuts all over my body. And after i went through the glass, there is another wall behind it! Well.. Was  exactly. My body completely broke the wall into pieces. Loads of dust were floating around me. I coughed from the dust. Slowly, i got on my feet and made my way out of the building. Hawkmoth was waiting outside for me. I guess Scarabella got away to.

~Adrien's Pov~

After i smashed Paon into the glass window behind her, i quickly made a run for it. I have to de-transform soon, but i still need to talk with Scarabella. Out of breath, i found Scarabella. "Did you got him?" i asked. Scarabella sighed as she shaked her head. "What about you?" she asked. "nope.." i said. "But did you see what the new Mayura did?" Scarabella asked. That was when i suddenly remembered. Paon made a SOS sign behind her back, for us to see. "Could it be, that she is in danger?" i asked. 

I sat on my bed at home. Thinking about everything that happened today. Could it really be? Paon is just a innocent being? And those eyes, they had something familiar. But i didn't understand why. Plagg was suspiciously silent today. I didn't even bother to ask. What if Paon is just an ordiniary girl, who just want to live her life? What if Hawkmoth is forcing her to do this? I couldn't bear the thoughts of a innocent life being ruined by that monster. 

Fifteen minutes of sulking later, Paon had made it to the news. Appearently our fight was filmed, from beginning to end. They also filmed when Paon made that SOS sign. But no one, exept for me and Scarabella, seems to notice it. But now i got proof that she really did it! Maybe, we can free her from Hawkmoth!