7

~Marinette's Pov~

I was afraid of what was going to happen next. Nathalie told me that Hawkmoth was going to need me for a mission tomorrow. But what mission? I am afraid of hurting my friends or family. I just hope that it doesn't have to do with terrorizing Paris, even tho the chances are high. Suddenly i started to feel really dizzy. But i knew that it was 'normal' for me. Ever since i started to use the Peacock Miraculous. Duusuu grew more worried, seeing my healt going down. She even tried to convince me to take off the Miraculous and stop using it. But i didn't have a option.

~Nobodies Pov~

Nathalie sat in her room, staring outside of the window. There was a beautiful sunset with the clouds forming gorgeous figures in the sky. Her mind was at peace untill she suddenly started to cough badly. She knew that this was going to happen. Nathalie regretted using the Miraculous. But now it is to late. And now, she was worried about Marinette. Her life is in terrible danger. If she would die, her family and friends will be horrified of her never returning back home. Suddenly Nathalie remembers that Marinette is also Adrien's friend. Nathalie grew worried. Adrien had already lost his mother. If he would lose Marinette to, he will be in great grief.

A voice sounded behind Nathalie. Without looking, Nathalie knew that it was Gabriel. "I know things are hard right now, but once i get Ladybug's and Cat Noir's Miraculous, everything will go back to normal." he said. Nathalie kept on staring into the sky when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. Nathalie quickly shook Gabriels hand away. "You shouldn't be doing this.." she said. Gabriel was confused at Nathalie's weird comment.

"Nathalie i don't kno-" Nathalie interrupts Gabriel in the middle of his sentence. "You force a innocent life to help you make your wish come true." She said, still looking out of her window. There was no emotion showed on her face. "Nathalie.." Gabriel said, trying to calm her down. "Do you even realized who Marinette is?!" Nathalie said with a firm voice. Gabriel stayed silent. "She has a family and friends. She is Adrien's friend! I thought you wanted to make him happy again, but you are only making things worse." Nathalie shouted as she finally made eyecontact with Gabriel. There was fire in Nathalie's eyes. For the first time ever, she finally spoke up against Gabriel. And she will never regret it.

Gabriel sighed. "You don't understand." he said. "I am doing your best." Gabriel turned around and walked to the door. Nathalie shouted from behind him. "If you're doing your best, then be there for your son when he needs you!"

~Adrien's Pov~

The next morning, i walked past my limo. I just wanted to clear my head by walking to school. As i arrived at school, Alya and Nino immediantely waved at me at the gates. But i walked straight past them. Some whispers from Nino and Alya sounded from behind me as i passed by. But i didn't care. The only thing i care about is finding Marinette, and nothing else. 

In the cafeteria, Alya and Nino approuched me as i was just eating alone. I quickly looked away. The couple waved my hand infront of my face to track my attention. "What is wrong with you Adrien? Why are you acting like this?" Alya asked concerned. I didn't say anything. "Dude, you never act like this. Something is going on!" Nino said. They sat down in front of my at my table, demanding a answer from me. "You started to act like this ever since Marinette..." Alya couldn't finish her sentence. By hearing her name made me already feel bad. "Is that the reason?" Nino asked. The couple looked at me in pity.

Tears welled up in my eyes. My hands quickly wiped them away. But it was already to late. Alya and Nino already realized that i teared up. Immediantely i got up from my seat, holding back the tears. As i grabbed my bag i walked away, leaving my left over lunch behind. I wasn't hungry anyway.

Just when i walked out of the cafeteria, a loud crash sounded in the distance. It was a akumatized villain. Relieved that i was able to escape my friends and school, i went into a hiding place to transform into Cat Noir. Within a few minutes, i was running around Paris straight to the akumatized villain. To my suprise, it wasn't a akumatized villain, it was a sentimonster! It seems like Mayura has returned. Scarabella showed up to as i was studying the gaint sentimonster. The sentimonster had a body that was as large as a three houses with shimmering scales, protecting the skin. It had green reptile eyes. Gaint horns were placed on the side of his head. On the back were enormous wings bigger than the size of the body. I am sure that this is a dragon.

"You see that crystal on his leg? I am sure that is where the amok is!" Scarabella said as she walked up to me. "Well, let's go and destroy it!" i answered. Suddenly, the large dragon spotted us. A huge claw headed straight for us in full speed. We dogded just in time before the claw could crush us both. Scarabella quickly wrapped her jo-jo around the dragon's legs to keep him stable. 

~Marinette's Pov~

I was watching Cat Noir and Scarabella fighting the sentimonster from a distance. Hawkmoth should be here any minute now. I just need to wait for them to defeat the sentimonster. As i was watching them, i couldn't help to think about Cat Noir. I miss him. This was the first time in days that i came outside again. I quickly took Cat Noir off my mind. There is no time to cry.

After some time, Cat Noir and Scarabella defeated the sentimonster that i created. In the meantime Hawkmoth had already arrived. I looked around in the ravages that my sentimonster had created. Scarabella didn't perform the Miraculous Ladybug yet. Almost all of Paris was turned into piles of stone and dust. Even a part of the Eiffel Tower was destroyed. There could be thousands innocent lifes wasted. Hundreds could be badly injured and it was all my fault. Scarabella quickly fixed everything with her lucky charm before the tears could form in my eyes. Even tho she fixed everything, i still felt horrible. I am a monster.