12. Written in blood

Liana up top, played by Ashley Benson. I need feedback people, its essential! Tell me what I need to fix and add, I read all comments, so yeh. Don't be a silent reader. THERE IS SOME SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER. I have used some excerpts from the book, so credit for those small paragraphs go to JK Rowling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, the Gryffindor students seemed to have warmed up a tiny bit towards me. They now no longer glared at me and made snide remarks, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff also had a new respect for me, unfortunately, Snape couldn't say the same. He seemed to glare at me with pure animosity whenever he laid eyes on me. I tried to tug my lips down but an amused smile broke out anyway. Serves you right, dick. That night, after dinner, I sat in the common room, completing some homework when a loud ring echoed through the room. Looked up confused and saw the other kids doing the same. I felt something move in my pocket and the loud ring sound again. When I shoved my hand into my pocket and pulled out what was moving, our question was answered. My iPhone was blasting out its factory set ring-tone and the students stared at the device in wonder, like they had never seen anything like it. I looked at the screen which read: "Esme Cullen". There was just one problem, they had forgotten to give a tutorial on how to use it. How do I answer it? Someone came up behind me and I turned to see Harry. He must have seen my confusion because he gestured for me to hand the shrilling device over.

"Here, let me help you." He reached out and pressed the screen a few times before stepping back.

~~~~ Esme's P.O.V ~~~~~

The family had just come back from a hunt and we were all in the living room talking amongst ourselves when Alice piped up.

"We can call her now, she's not busy." I jumped up at the thought of calling my newest daughter. The family had been a bit down without Anna's mischievous smile and funny personality. She was always so happy and the house didn't feel as alive as it did when she was here, literally. I raced to the kitchen and grabbed my IPhone 6 off the smooth marble counter. Everyone was waiting as I came back in and I set the phone down on the coffee table, putting the call on speaker, which wasn't necessary because of our acute hearing. Everyone was looking eagerly at the phone as it rang. On the third ring the call connected and we heard Anna on the sounding confused.

"Is this bloody thing even on? Hello? Anyone there?" Anna was shouting on the other end of the line. I saw Alice burst into a fit giggles and Emmet was laughing outright. I glared at them for being mean to their sister and looked back at the phone.

"You don't have to yell, they'll hear you." We heard a boy's voice tell our very puzzled sounding Anna. I cracked a grin at her lack of common knowledge. I was a tad confused about her inexperience and fascination with the most common things. Even though she tried to hide it, I still saw her staring at the dishwasher as I loaded it up with dishes and when we went shopping with Alice, she seemed in awe of the escalators. Was it something to do with what she was? I saw Edward glance at me with the same curious expression as me.

"Hey, sis. How ya doing?"

"EMMET!!! Is that you?" She sounded happy and cheerful so that was good.

"It's me, Anna."

"This phoney-thingy is so cool!" We all exchanged a puzzled glance. Hasn't she used a phone before? Edward seemed to hear me again and asked her if she had ever seen one before.

"Um... not one that you can touch the screen of... it's kind of weird." She replied awkwardly, what was she hiding?

"How's school?" Carlisle asked.

"I've only been here for a day, dad. But it's really good so far." She sounded like she was about to laugh.

"Have you got into trouble yet?" Emmet asked her. She didn't respond strait away and we heard laughing in the background and many people shouting yes. What did she do now?