13. New friends, new enemies.

And I have decided too keep Holly! Enjoy and thank you for everyone who shared their view. I decided to get to the point so yeh, here it is, the next chapter. ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just making my way to breakfast the next morning when someone called out my name from behind me.

"Hey, Anna!" I turned and saw Jezebel running towards me, looking behind her, I saw that she was by herself. What did she want from me? Not that I didn't like her, she seemed really nice, but I was kind of a freak amongst the school.

"Hey, Jezebel, what's up?" She caught up to me, panting slightly while catching her breath.

"Oh, just the roof." I frowned at her, confused slightly, but quickly worked out it was a joke and rolled my eyes.

"Wow, and I thought I had a bad sense of humor." I said, smiling slightly. She giggled and turned to me and eager expression plastered on her face.

"Hey, I was going to ask if you wanted to sit with us for breakfast, I need a break from all the testosterone." She started giving me puppy eyes when I hesitated and that killed me, she looked so damn cute. I looked into her eyes and I saw something, something we both and in common. Loneliness.

"Sure." I said with a smile at which she beamed and began dragging me by the arm towards the great hall.

"So do you listen to muggle music?" Jezebel asked as we settled down where she usually sat, thankfully, Alex and Jace were nowhere to be seen. That would be a tad awkward.

"Yeh I do, I thought you wouldn't really listen to muggle stuff."

"That's true for most of the kids here, but they have no idea what they're missing out on. Who's your favorite artists?" I sat there and though for a minute.

"I got through phases, like I have a week of Katy Perry a week of Lindsey Sterling but I think I'd have to say, over all, Maroon 5." Her face lit up and she squealed, catching the attention of half the hall.

"Whoops," she said looking around at the staring faces but then turned back to me with a huge smile on her face. "They are the best! What song is your favorite? Mines Moves like Jagger, best song ever!" I smiled at her overexcited face.

"Agreed. But I really like all their songs especially the V album." She nodded approvingly and her face suddenly turned serious.

"Now, girl talk. Has anyone caught your eye? Or have you got a French beau waiting for you already?" I laughed at her wording and shook my head. Wow, she was pretty comfortable with someone she just met.

"Nope, I'm single. How about you?" I asked, dodging her question and raising an eyebrow at her. Red flooded her cheeks and she looked down at her plate. Ha, I knew it.

"No, I'm single too." I looked at her closely as she intently studies the grains in the oak wood tabletop.

"Let me guess, Jace?" I knew immediately that I was right when her head snapped up and her eyes were as wide as dinner plates. I could never explain how I knew these things, I would just get a feeling and when I saw Jace and Jezebel together, I got that feeling.

"H-how did y-you know?" Jezebel stuttered, shocked.

"Just a feeling." I shrugged and grinned at her stunned expression. The rest of breakfast passed by with girl talk and no sign of Jace or Alexander.

Classes passed by in a boring blur and I walked towards the great hall for lunch after a particularly snooze-inducing double lesson of potions in which I was being intensely glared at for about ninety-five percent of the time. As I walked down the hall, people pointed and whispered. After my 'dick' stunt with Snape, I had earned a small amount of respect and for a while, I was just ignored, but an attack on a wizarding family last night had people highly strung and I gained a few more haters overnight. In some ways, I understood where they were coming from, but they shouldn't be so quick to judge and frankly, it hurt to say the least.