Truth

The next morning my mind was clouded; a mix between the wine and the music from last night. I sat up in the bed my eyes adjusting to my surroundings. I stood up my feet meeting the cold stone floor and walked over to the mirror. I examined myself and saw the light purple marks that trailed down my neck and chest. The memories began to flood back, the taste of him on my lips and his warmth and scent. I felt my senses being flooded by him all over again and I reminiscence. The feeling of his hands and heat permanently imprinted into my skin. A knock was heard on my door and I walked over to answer it. They're stood Atuma and Idris. She smiled and bowed as Atuma nodded his head.

"Good morning my lady, we were instructed to get you prepared for this morning with the Ajaw," Idris beamed.

"Please Idris, y/n is just fine," I smiled and took the clothes from her arms.

"Change into this and meet at the ancestral hut in the center," said Idris. I smiled and nodded closing the door. A day with Namor once again, was I excited? The anticipation to see him is what drew me to get ready with haste. I don't know why but I was genuinely looking forward to his company this morning. After the whirl wind of events from yesterday; I am hoping today would be a different outcome.

I exited the hut and made my way across the winding path and bridge to the center hut. Two guards standing at the entrance as I entered; Namor seemed to be deep in thought as he painted a new figure on his wall. I stood by the door for a few moments just observing him. He had a new outfit on of the thick cotton cloth. No jewels on him except the same nose and earrings as yesterday. I then reached up to the pendant suddenly aware of the jewel we both shared. He finally turned toward me and smiled.

"Please, don't have be the reason you stop," I walked toward him.

"No it's quite alright, I was just finished and needed something other than this wall to look at," he grinned. I blushed looking down at my hands, I heard the bowl and brush be placed on the table.

"I planned on taking you to the city again today. I wanted to show you around more and the day to day lives of the Talokanian people," He wiped his hands with a rag. He looked up at me again placing the rag on the back of the chair and caressed my cheek.

"You look beautiful this morning," Namor then leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes taking in the proximity and his warmth as he lingered. He pulled away and placed the same device from yesterday to the middle of my back activating it. The same clear jelly surrounded me and he rid himself of his cloth. In this lighting I can better admire the man I had last night; he was truly a sight.

"Careful now your drooling," he joked. My eyes went wide and I looked away suddenly.

"Well, can you blame me?" I teased. He smiled and walked over to me again.

"I hope to have you in my bed again soon," he whispered. All I could do was look at him and nod.

"Not a woman of much words when flustered hm?" He teased. I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder; in which he sarcastically held it as if in pain. A laugh emitted from me then; the might king of Talokan bringing himself down to make me feel strong.

"Come on let's get going," I turned toward the door ahead of him heading to the pool. Namor grinned and trailed behind me and I stood at the edge looking into the dark abyss with the light green hue. He approached me on my right stretching his hand once again. I instead jumped in on my own, allowing the water to engulf me and gravity to sink me. I allowed my body to float in place until Namor jumped in causing a ripple of bubbles to flutter around me.

He took the lead again directing me where to go, my swimming still faltering compared to his. Namor slowed his pace to keep up with me and glancing back to ensure I was close. We entered the city with the same current as yesterday; I had a better time today controlling my body as we went.