an encounter with death?

Post canon and involves Collector meeting Karárak after centuries separated.

Sorry for it being short I'm tired as heck right now.

Collector sighed, sat inside the Titan's skull "I'm a bad friend..no wonder King pretended to like me..." they mumbled, tears streaming down his face. The star child heard a rustling sound and jumped into a defensive position "W-Who's there-!?" They exclaimed, seeing a familiar face "Karárak..? Is that you..?" Collector said shakily, dropping the stick he was holding. "Hello shooting star" Karárak said with a warm smile, walking closer to his old friend. Collector ran to the death god and hugged him "I missed you..!!" They said, clinging to Karárak while trying his best not to cry more. "Hmm..what's gotten you so down in the dumps my star..?" Karárak asked, wiping away Collector's tears with his sleeve. The star-child sighed quietly and sat on the floor "I..I made some mistakes..." he said, looking up at Karárak "I ruined a lot of chances at friendship.." they added. Karárak sat beside Collector and held them close "no need to worry, a lot of people make mistakes..it isn't that much of a bad thing.." he said with a soft smile. Collector smiled softly, hugging Karárak "thanks for listening to me Karárak..it really means a lot to me.." they mumbled, leaning on the god of death with a small yawn. Karárak played with Collector's hair and smiled a bit more "you're welcome, I don't like seeing my close friend sad so I want to do my best to see you happy" he responded, unconsciously pressing a kiss onto Collector's forehead "get some rest shooting star..you need it" Karárak added.