whatever it takes

TW: DEATH!!
DEAD KING AU

They were furious, his family took King away and Collector knew exactly what would happen if he was to fail in saving the young titan. So he flew off to the stars; set on finding and rescuing their buddy. "Don't worry King..I'll save you. I promise" Collector muttered as he searched; they were very worried and hoped they weren't too late. The archivists wouldn't know what hit them if they were to hurt King. Collector wasn't going to lose any more friends, especially his closest ones. They soon arrived at the castle, his old home. The same place where the archivists would torture and harm any mortal beings they got ahold of for their own twisted amusement.

After an hour of sneaking around the place, Collector found King. Or what was left of him. Seeing their best friend's fresh corpse was enough to set off Collector's rage, his ruby red eyes becoming a glowing pearly white colour. "They..will PAY!!!" Collector yelled, tears streaming down their face as dark purple shadows engulfed his body. Charging through the marbled halls as purple flames trailed behind him Collector was fixated now on avenging his first true friend. It wasn't something unexpected to the archivists the moment the eldest two heard the familiar screams of pure rage that came from their little sibling. A blast of dark blue and purple flames shot at the last 5 remaining relatives Collector had, the blast causing the 5 cloaked figures to burn. With their little sibling watching, all the archivists could think about in that last moment was how greatly they underestimated Collector and his friendship with King.

Collector had made a vow the day he and King truly became friend, no matter the cost they will keep each other safe. While Collector may have failed to stick to that vow it was clear they had full intention on doing his best to keep his promise no matter the cost.