it wasn't a fun game

TW: REFERENCES TO SA
Also a Nice!Belos au because I wanna try write that

Collector had been avoiding everyone, including their parental guardian Belos and his assistant Kikimora. The two people who were the most often to look after the young god. Belos sighed "Kiki, you're in charge of the next coven head meeting...I'm going to ask Collector why they're isolating himself.." he said with a worried expression. Kikimora nodded and watched Belos heading up a flight of stairs. Soon Belos got to Collector's room, knocking the door gently as he waited "Collector? May I come in..?" He asked softly, concern coating his eyes. The door opened slightly as Collector peered out "y-you can come in.." the small star whimpered out; their voice strained almost as if he had been crying. Belos walked into Collector's room and closed the door "we're very worried about you kid.." he said, kneeling in front of Collector "why are you isolating yourself..?" Belos asked with a worried expression. Collector looked away and sigh "s..something happened when I went on that mission for you when Hunter got sick.." they said quietly, hugging himself. Belos was now more worried; examining his godly child's body language. "Did..did someone hurt you...?" He asked, cupping Collector's face gently. His eyes widening a tiny bit seeing Collector nod in response to his question. The small star climbed onto their swinging chair, hugging a plush bunny. Belos sat on a chair and looked at Collector "could you tell me where they hurt you..?" Belos asked. Collector looked at Belos and held out the plushie; shakily pointing at the toy's crotch. "They said they wanted to play...I-I thought they were honest...I didn't like it..." they said with a sad look in their red eyes.

It had been 4 weeks since Belos had bound out why Collector was avoiding everyone; having promised to keep the small child safe. "Belos! I drew a picture for you at school!" Collector said happily as he ran into a coven meeting with a smile. The emperor looked over and picked Collector up "how sweet of you buddy. How about you stay in here and draw some more things" Belos suggested with a soft smile. Collector nodded happily and sat down on a vacant chair to doodle more things. He was happy that he was not only were they free but had a family who loved him.