𝟏

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐘

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

"Yes, I'm fine, Langston. I'm in college now, I'm not a little girl anymore. Remember?" Amiko told her brother with a small laugh as she finished her homework on her Apple laptop before her next class.

Langston was only a year and a half older than her, which she found funny because he acted as a father figure when their dad was still alive and in both of their lives.

Amiko moved her white comforter over her body, glancing over at her brother's facial expression on her yellow iPhone XR that was being held up by her lotion bottle on her wooden desk.

"What? You look mad. Did I do something?"

Chuckling, he shook his head. "It's ma restin' face. But I know you ain' uh luh girl. I can't just check on ma sista fa' once? And why talkin' ta' me like I'm slow? I'an slow. You think I'm slow?" He unintentionally rambled.

"I never said you were dude." She shook her head in a fake disappointed way. "I have a class to go to soon anyway."

She suddenly remembered the basketball game her bestfriend was dragging her to later on.

She honestly didn't mind though. She'd rather go outside and have fun after completing her schoolwork than stay in dorm, which was decorated and put together nicely by her and the help of her family.

Looking around her room, she loved how she chose to decorate her room. It was a mix of white, pink, and other neutral colors here and there. She had it all to herself, which she was very grateful for.

It was a choice to get a one person dorm.

Amiko didn't have to go through the hassle of cleaning behind someone, disagreements, and all of the above. Part of her wanted a roommate, but she was content by herself.

Amiko closed her laptop once she was finished with her homework before pushing it to the side of her body. Grabbing her phone off the wooden desk, she put her bare face in view with a small smile.

"I wan' ta' see yo' room, jit. I bet that bih small." He teased, ignoring what she had said before, which made her small smile drop.

As a big brother, he loved fucking with her.

"It's not cleaned up right now." She lied with a straight face. She knew he was going to say something about her living space.