𝟐

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟗:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟗:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

"Swish." Dayvon mumbled under his breath as he successfully shot the basketball in the hoop from afar in the backyard of Melly's house.

It was a whole party going on inside and here he was playing basketball by himself. Unfortunately, parties weren't Dayvon's type of scene. They either got shot up or shut down.

He didn't intend on partying inside in the first place, a reason why he wasn't dressed up for the Halloween party.

Basketball was ultimate safe place other than his mother, which is why he was outside instead of inside.

Beginning to bounce the basketball on the ground, he heard the backdoor to his homie's house suddenly open and close, which made him stop bouncing and turn around to see who was with him.

It was just Amiko.

"Hey, Kross!" She spoke with a bright smile, enthusiasm laced in her voice as she carefully made her way down the wooden steps to him. It took her longer to make it to him than usual since she was in black heels.

"Hey," He muttered in a soft tone, looking over her appearance. Guessing she was dressed up for the Halloween party by her choice of clothing, he realized who she was supposed to be. "Whatchu supposed to be? That smart girl from um—uh, Scooby-Doo?"

Surprisingly, he was actually talking to her.

He rarely talked to people due to his social anxiety; especially women. Amiko seemed to be an exception since her aura was welcoming from the jump. Plus, she was a very pretty girl with intelligence.

"Velma." She clarified with a chuckle once she was standing infront of him. The perfume she had sprayed on her body invaded his nostrils. "I was looking for you! Why aren't you dressed up? You look good still."

Tonight, Dayvon wore a white long-sleeve Dior shirt with matching a scar wrapped around his forehead. A B.B Simon belt to hold up his Amiri pants and a fresh pair of white Nike Air Force 1's. The only jewelry he had on was a watch and a small chain.

"Thank you. I just ain't feel like it forreal." He shrugged.

"Why are you outside then?" She inquired before looking around them, examining their surroundings.