𝟏𝟗

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟏:𝟐𝟒𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏:𝟐𝟒𝐀𝐌

Victory Lap by Nipsey Hussle blasted at a low volume in Dayvon's Airpods as he looked outside the window of the bus to keep his mind off leaving his girlfriend for a while. He bobbed his head to the beat, eyes on the scenery outside, although his mind raced with thoughts.

It was early in the morning and he was traveling on the bus with the rest of the basketball team along with his coach to Florida for their next basketball game.

Amiko was on his mind as usual. This time she was real bad because he had noticed they had became inseparable over a short amount of time. It wasn't really good for his head space right now, so music would do the trick if he couldn't play ball at the moment.

He wasn't really tired either or the rest of the crew by the way Durk, Taurus, Melly were joking and laughing this early morning. He could hear them through his AirPods.

Feeling someone tap his shoulder, Dayvon removed one AirPod from his ear and looked over with his eyebrows furrowed to see the one and only Melly smiling at him like it wasn't 1AM in the morning.

"Why you look so down?" He asked, examining his friend's droopy face. "Love birds missing each other? You's a simp!" He shook his head at his down behavior. "How you and Taurus both all sad?"

"Shut up, Melly. I'a be a simp. You don't even got a girl. Whatchu want? A boyfriend?" Dayvon snapped back, Melly slightly taken back by his friend's word choice. "My bad, Melly. I'an mean it. I'm just in a bad mood right now." He realized how mean he sounded.

"Someone's a little grouchy this morning! It's okay though. You on your period? I heard mood swings be happening with them." Melly joked, hoping to brighten the mood with his funniness. "You act like y'all living without each other. It's a just a couple of games. 3 to 4 at the most before March Madness come up."

March Madness was one of the most anticipated and watched events in all of the sports. It was a basketball tournament; a single-elimination tournament of 68 teams that compete in seven rounds for the national championship.

They were one of the 68 teams.

The tournament would go on from March 14th to Arpil 3rd where the nationals would be held if they made it that far. This tournament would also involve a lot traveling.

Winning would be critical to Dayvon's appearance.

If he showed up and showed out during the tournament, he could possibly become known. His current position on the media was very unknown besides a few highlightsof him performing great on other teams. It wasn't enough for him though.