𝟏𝟖

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟕:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟕:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

"You think you better than me? I think they think they better than me." Melly pointed at himself then to Amiko and Dayvon being laid up together on the couch.

School was back in. Their schedules, work, classes would take up their time of being together, so they were trying to spend as much time together as possible, like now.

Dayvon's body was fully laid out on his couch with Amiko on the side of him, Amiko's head on his chest, plus her hand under his shirt and placed on his toned torso while his arm was wrapped around her upper body. Both of their body's were slowing rising and falling as they breathed.

She was comfortably sleeping on him.

"She look so at peace and pretty when sleepin', don't she?" Dayvon unintentionally ignored everything Melly had said as he traced her face with his index finger, starting with her baby hairs on her forehead, admiring her.

"Yep! He think he better than me. Nigga done found love and all." Melly dramatically fanned his face as invisible tears fell down his face. "I can't take it no more. When I wrap tissue around my neck and jump from the shower rail, I'on wanna hear nothin'."

"Leave them alone, Melly. You always messin' with somebody peace but yours." Jade grabbed him by his shirt, dragging him upstairs, laughing loudly as he began to complain and squirm in her grip.

"I should make a diss track on both of y'all! Just because y'all bowlegged mutha'fuckas done found love don't mean y'all can mistreat me." Dayvon heard Melly semi-yell before it went silent, indicating he was now upstairs with his sister and everyone else in the guest room.

He found himself caressing and tracing every feature on her pretty face like her eyebrows, cheeks, lips, and more. It was safe to say that he adored her. Everything was so pretty on her. His index finger trailed from her edges to her bottom lip.

Pulling his finger back from how weird he was starting to feel, he began to stare—or in his opinion, admire her face.

"Why are you staring?" She mumbled in soft tone, eyes still closed. She felt his eyes on her. She always could.

"My bad. I ain't know you was up." He was slightly caught off guard by her being up this whole time, meaning she must've felt him tracing her face, talking about how pretty she was to Melly. Those type of things made him feel embarrassed even though he knew he had no reason to. They were literally boyfriend and girlfriend.