𝟐𝟔

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟑:𝟑𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟑𝟏𝐏𝐌

It had been 44 days since Dayvon had last spoken to his girlfriend, Amiko,—or ex-girlfriend? A month and a half to be exact. 35 of those days he was using crutches and a knee brace to protect his PCL's healing process.

For the past month, he had been trying his hardest to contact her and apologize to her for his harsh words with candy, bouquets of flowers, letters, cards, but it was no use.

It was safe to say that she didn't want to see him, or that's the message he was receiving. She had moved everything she had in his home out while he was out, including the puppy he had got her for Christmas. She blocked him on iMessages, blocked and unfollowed him on Instagram, no contact. He was blocked on everything. He even texted her from different numbers and accounts. The outcome? Blocked.

He didn't know the address of her new place now that she stopped sharing her location with him, and absolutely no one would tell him where it was, not even his Melly, Taurus, or Durk to respect her wishes. They had visited her at her new place too.

This made him eventually stop trying.

He was sorry. He didn't know any other way to express that he was sorry.

He was sorry for hurting her feelings. He was sorry for blaming her for no reason that day. He was sorry for disrespecting her that day. He was sorry for making her cry. He was sorry for not showing his gratitude. He was sorry for everything he did to make their relationship go down hill so fast. He was a sorry-ass nigga. His love for her was still the same, and he was still in love with her.

He didn't mean the words he had said to her while he was in the hospital. He didn't know what had gotten into him that day, but he regretted it.

He had been going through the healing process of his torn PCL by himself. The aggressive physical therapy was definitely working, and he would be able to make the draft on time in two weeks, but having Amiko by his side would've made him feel better.

He also didn't know where they stood. Were they together, taking a break, broken up? The last words she said to him definitely gave broken up, but he didn't want to believe the idea of Amiko giving up on their relationship.

Every since she stopped contacting him a month ago, a void began to grow in his heart, a spot only Amiko could fill.

To fill that void of Amiko seeming to cut him off, he began to have someone else come over to spend time with him. Someone as in Kelix.