𝟐𝟕

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟏:𝟐𝟔𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏:𝟐𝟔𝐏𝐌

"Awn, f-fuck, I'm cumming." Dayvon whimpered, dick throbbing in his hand as his balls tightened, watching himself in the mirror while listening to Amiko's feathery and loud moans as she pleasured herself on the recorded video.

His mouth hung agape, toes curled, orgasm slowing approaching as he thrusted his hips up into his hands. Seconds later, he began nutting, cum shooting out onto his mirror. He moaned at the feeling of his release.

He released his hardened shaft, continuing to nut, averting his attention to the video playing of Amiko pleasuring herself saved to his phone. The video was old and when they weren't on a break, which he had been secretly using for the past month to get a nut.

They had plenty of videos with the both of them in it pleasuring one another, but instead, he watched his favorite video of Amiko using foreplay in the first half before she positioned herself on her knees, creating a deep, perfect, sexy arch in her back, reaching under her body to play with her wet pussy.

The video was perfect, and it triggered his orgasm everytime, which is why he loved it so much.

The video ended, and he came back to his senses, starting to clean up the mess he made in his bathroom.

Now Amiko was really about to be on his mind all day. He missed her so much. He and his body craved her. Another month had passed with no contact to her, and he was hating this so-called 'break' they were on because of one argument.

He was hoping he would see and get a chance to talk to her at this pool party Jade was hosting at this huge Airbnb for the Fourth of July. They were like sisters. If you seen Jade, you would be likely to see Amiko not too far behind. He was hoping this statement was correct.

"Supastar!" Kelix called out on the other side of the closed bathroom door, knocking loudly, startling a naked Dayvon a little. "Help me pick a swimsuit for the party." Yes, she was coming with him, and of course she was proud to.

The young girl had been hanging with him every other day since he had did a whole makeover for her room. The more she stuck around him, Dayvon began to realize how annoying she could be. She attempted to talk to him every second of the day. He didn't like that. Sometimes silence was best, but she didn't get the memo. She was worried about him more than her own baby, which was sad. He regretted not listening to Amiko about cutting her off the first time.

He was still thinking of ways to tell her he didn't want to be 'friends' anymore without hurting her feelings.

"Hollon." He responded, sliding up his Calvin Klein boxers that were pooled around his ankles. Luckily, he was done cleaning up his mess.