𝟏𝟎

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

Dayvon nervously paced outside the location Amiko said to pick her up at. A bouquet of pink roses with a hundred dollar bill wrapped around each of them was in his hand for her, a large gift bag, plus a brown teddy bear.

Today was the day he was going to ask her to be his girlfriend. The whole day was planned out just for the two of them. He didn't understand the concept of how long a person was supposed to talk to one another and he didn't try to understand. He was ready for her to be his already.

"I can do this, I can do this." He repeated under his minty breath to himself, gaining the courage to knock on the penthouse's door, nervous than ever.

He had his doubts about the day, but he was hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

Gathering up the courage to knock on the door, he finally did and waited for someone to open the door, putting the gifts he got for her behind his back.

The door to the penthouse clicked before it was opened by a lightskin male with diamond teeth, a strong jawline, a freshly cut fade, and a bunch of chains clinging around his neck.

After a couple of seconds, Dayvon realized he was the famous Nardo Wick and possibly Amiko's brother.

"Wassup. You Kross, right?" The rapper mumbled before dapping up Dayvon and examining his outfit after he nodded. "I'm her brother, Langston. You ca' come in. Ma' sistuh was just tellin' me 'bout you, jit."

Following Amiko's brother into what seemed like his home, he sat down on the couch across from him, placing Amiko's gifts on the side of him, looking back up and into Langston's dark brown eyes. His father always told him to look a man in their eyes everytime at a young age.

"Amiko inna bedroom still gettin' ready," Langston informed as he pointed to a closed door with a light on. "How'd y'all meet?"

"My sister introduced us to each other after my basketball game and we went from there." He kept it short and sweet.

"You hoop in college? Hell yeah, I fuck withchu!" Langston covered his mouth with his first in awe as he looked over Dayvon. "Back ta' da' subject. How much you like ma' sistuh out of 10?"

"More than 10."

"You serious 'bout ha'?" Langston questioned with his head tilted, and Dayvon nodded his head, smiling. "Damn. You must be special ta' ha'. She ain't never brought no nigga to meet me before they meet our parents."