𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐘

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟐𝟏𝐏𝐌

Looking around the empty house one more time, Amiko was slowly falling in love with the space she was viewing.

It was perfect for her.

The idea of living off campus and into a place a of her own didn't seem too bad as the semester came to an end.

Taking her brother's advice from last year, she decided to look at a couple of places on her own, also planning to pay for the place with her own money to feel a sense of independence.

The place she was currently looking at felt like the right one, but of course, she had to ask her boyfriend and brother for their opinions.

"I think I like this one out of all the other ones." She told Dayvon and Langston whom were on a FaceTime call together while pushing her right AirPod deeper into her ear.

"Let me see!" Dayvon exclaimed, scooting the camera close to his face, eyes, nose, and forehead being the only visible thing in the camera.

"What he said! You been holdin' 'da phone down 'dis whole time, jit. What's 'da point of 'dis call if I can't seen nothin'?" Langston agreed, scooting the camera to his face as well.

"My bad." She chuckled, flipping her camera, slowly walking out of each of the rooms as she showed them the space. "It's a 2 bedroom, 1 and a half bathroom, and it has a good-sized backyard. It doesn't have any stairs either!"

"I like this, mama. Whatchu think, Langston? You fuck wit' it?" Dayvon nodded his head in approval of the place, asking for her brother's opinion, eyes on him.

"It's a cool lil' space for you. Where is it at?" Langston questioned.

"None of your business." She sassed, playfully rolling her eyes, giggling once she seen his straight face. "I'm just kidding! It's near Spelman. It'll make it easier on me to travel there during my senior year."

"Good."

Amiko lowered the volume of the FaceTime call as the young realtor slowly approached her, a genuine smile on her face. "What do you think? Do we have a winner?!"

"Ooo, she got a nice voice, sis. How shawty look, jit? Flip the camera off the flo'! I'm tryna see sum'n. Don't be a cock-blocker!" Langston rambled, attempting to see the lady his sister was talking to, failing since Amiko turned her volume down all the way. She had no time for his foolishness.