Nightmares

The clock by my bed read 4:00 as I heard Yvette and Sarah sneak into my room. Groggily, I asked them what they wanted, but they just ignored me. All of a sudden Yvette sat down on my stomach and Sarah starts to grab my legs. I started to shout, but Yvette quickly covered my mouth. "Shhhh, we're just getting the baby ready for bed". Then Sarah proceeds to pull off my briefs and puts one of the goodnites on me. "We want to make sure that you stay dry and cozy" said Sarah.

Once they had me all set up, they then started to tickle me. In midst of forced laughter, I tried to tell them that I was going to pee, but they ignored me. It then dawned on me that was what they wanted. All of a sudden, the dam broke and my goodnite flooded. It was so full that I thought it would leak. Yvette and Sarah started laughing and left me to cry in shame.

Startled, I woke up, realizing that it was only a dream. Whoops, more like a nightmare. Well partially, while the girls may not have came into my room and put me into a goodnite, I sure wish they would have. Because while I peed in my dream, I really let my urine out. It was so bad that not only was my underwear and pants wet, but even my shirt and blankets were soaked. The funny part was that I still felt the need to pee.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I then walked back to my room naked, ashamed as I realized that I had left a pee trail across the floor. I put on a new pair of briefs and searched my drawers for a pair of pajamas. But of course, as fate would have it, the only pair I had was the footsie ones. Instead, I put on a pair of my school pants and started to shlep my wet stuff to the laundry room. My back was turned when I heard my mother ask "wet again, but you were doing so well". I nodded and started to tell her about my nightmare but then decided that I didn't want anyone to know about it. "Come", she says as she brings me back to my room and starts to make my bed.

After about 5 minutes Sam walks in and asks what the commotion is about. "Justin had another accident", said my mother. Sam, then went to my closet and took out my goodnites and said "No point in these keeping the closet dry". "Besides you can't keep wearing big boy clothes if your acting like a toddler", he said as he pulled off my pants, "even though your underwear has mickey mouse on it". "Undies off". He then opened up a goodnite and told me to step in. Scared, I followed his directions. Afterwards, he pulled out my onsie pajamas and made me get into them. As he finished getting me ready to bed, he told me that I need to have him check the goodnite before I take it off. And I better not leak or I'll be back in real baby diapers.