The Bedwetting Specialist

Sam picked me up together with my mother, and as I said my goodbyes, he loudly asked me whether I was wearing my diaper. I told him that I was wearing a goodnite. On the way home, my mother told me that the enuresis specialist called her while they were on their honeymoon and bumped my appointment up to this Wednesday. I was excited at this news, as I hoped that he would explain why this was happening.

As I prepared my bag of stuff to bring along to the doctor (phone, charger, books...), my mother came in and told me "Justin, I want you to take along a lot of stuff because we will be by Dr. Levy, for a very long time". "He requires that every patient gives at least three urine samples and one stool sample". "He also recommends that you wear protection as you will be drinking a lot and he would like to catch at least one entire wetting in a pullup". "I know it seems embarrassing and weird, but it is so he can get different tendacies in your pee and can see how much it is". I was left with no choice so I packed 2 goodnites, while putting one on.

We arrived at the office and I immediately starting heading towards to the bathroom, but my mother stopped me. She told me to wait until after Dr. Levy sees me. We were in the waiting room for only about 5 minutes before my name was called. My vitals were quickly checked and then Dr. Levy entered. The first thing he had me do was have me get completely undressed. He then did some pushing and prodding while feeling all around. Afterwards he said that he will need some samples to send to the lab. "Everything I felt feels good so far, but I will continue to check throughout the day", said Dr. Levy. "I want you to wear your goodnites for now, as I need at least one full sample of urine and some of your poop". He then held out the goodnite for me to step in. He then left as I was escorted to the waiting room.

I was sitting in the waiting room, minding my business, as my mother struck up a conversation with the mother sitting next to us. I tried to ignore most of it, especially since they were discussing my bedwetting. Finally, I had to pee. I told my mother this, who escorted me to the bathroom to help me collect my sample in a cup. When I was finished, we gave it to the nurse and continued waiting. I was given more water to drink.

After about an hour, I was called in to get some imaging done. During the imaging, I had to poop. I told the doctors, but was told to just go in my goodnite. I tried to relax, but it just wasn't coming. After five minutes, I squatted and pushed, and it came out. I ripped off the goodnite and handed it to the doctor, who came back out with a fresh diaper for me to wear. I was really thankful that I didn't have to poop in the waiting room, where everyone could watch.

As I was sitting waiting for my last sample of pee, I overheard a mother talking to her 6 year old daughter. "Cary, I know you don't want to be here, but do you want to be 12 years old and still be wearing diapers, like him", she said pointing her finger at me. Even though she was whispering, everyone in the waiting room heard and they were all staring at me. I wished I could've melted away, but instead I just released the contents of my bladder. I soaked the diaper so much, that two half moons appeared on my pants.

I handed the diaper to the doctor, and went to change, but there was no escaping the looks I got as I left. I know that we were all bedwetters, but none of them were 14 year olds that had pants with the telltale sign of a kid that had an accident.

The good thing was that Dr. Levy was confident that he will have an answer for us within two weeks.