Walmart

It was all great until my luck ran out during the next day's naptime. This time when I woke up, I immediately realized that the sharks on my blue briefs were now able to swim. In other words, I had a massive accident. I tried to hide it, but I was wearing tan pants today. Everyone noticed the second I stood up. Mrs. Johnson was all concerned and called home, and was told that it was normal. She got mad at me for not being honest and punished me. She made me stand in the corner in my wet clothes for 10 minutes to think about what I did wrong. Afterwards she put me in a diaper with no pants, this way she can tell if I had another accident.

When 4 o'clock came and everyone was getting ready to get picked up, I asked for my underwear and pants back, but I was told that they were still wet. So I was forced to sit in the pick-up room in just a diaper as all other parents came. I noticed that a few of them did a double take at me, but I was too embarrassed to do anything. Finally Brad entered and told me to come, but Mrs. Johnson stopped him and said that she needed to speak to Lisa first. So Brad told Lisa to come.

As she entered the room, she asked what was the matter. Mrs. Johnson handed her my underwear and pants and said "He had an accident". "He was immature and couldn't man up that he has accidents, therefore he wasn't wearing protection by naptime". "I put him in a diaper, as that was all that we had, but according to the rules, Justin, will need to wear goodnites for the rest of the week".

Embarrassed, I left with Lisa in just a diaper. As we got into the car, Brad and Jack started to snicker. "Even in the day", said Brad. "Does he need them for the rest of the week"? "Yes, said Lisa, it's a good thing that we needed to get Jack some protection, so we are heading to Walmart anyways. "Why does Jack need protection", I asked? "You didn't see, asked Brad, Jack peed himself last night, so he needs to wear them like you". "That's what happens to little boys", he continued. "Brad, you better stop", said Lisa "or I'll be diapering your butt after a spanking".  I just sat there quietly, hoping we get there soon as I needed to pee.

We pulled into the Walmart parking lot, and I asked if I can change out of the diaper as we got out of the car. I was told that I can put my pants and briefs on but the diaper was staying. If only I was honest before naptime, I would be wearing my briefs like normal. We went straight to the diaper aisle and started looking for protection. I was spacing out when suddenly I felt a tug at my pants. It was Lisa, she wanted to check my size. Unfortunately that yank caused my bladder to leak a considerable amount.

"So we'll just get a one big box of goodnites which should fit Justin, Jack and Tim for them to share", Lisa said aloud, "and if Brad ever has an accident, they will also fit him". As we started leaving the aisle Brad pointed out that there was some cloth training underwear. "Look mom", he said, " there are briefs that would fit them and hold a mild leakage". "Maybe we should get a pack of them for Justin and jack". "That's a great idea", said Lisa, "then we can have a grace period between the goodnites and underwear while being protected".

She told Jack to pick out the designs he wanted. She then pulled down my pants to check what size underwear I was. My pants came down, and everyone could see that I had a wet diaper under my briefs. "Another accident", asked Lisa, "maybe you really do need diapers full time". I explained that I tried to tell her that I needed the bathroom, but she ignored me. Thankfully she listened and understood me this time. She then proceeded to open the box of goodnites. "Here you need a change", she said as she handed me one. She then took off my briefs and diaper and had me step into the goodnite. I know the store was empty and no one was in our aisle, but I still felt like a baby getting a diaper change in public.

Afterwards I was told to pick out my training briefs. I picked a despicable me minion themed pack, while Jack got a Lego themed one. That's when Lisa told Brad to pick one out. "But I haven't had an accident in over a year", he complained. "I know, but I want to be prepared" Lisa answered. "Absolutely not", yelled Brad. "Fine, but any accident will result in goodnites for both night and day for the week", said Lisa.

We finally went to pay, and that's when I learned what living in a small town meant. "Hey Lisa, what's this that you're buying", said the cashier. "Martha, I haven't seen you in forever", responded Lisa. They then had a five minute conversation with the bedwetting stuff in everyone's view.

"So why are you buying goodnites", asked Martha, I thought your boys stopped with their accidents". "They did for the most part, but Jack has an accident every once in a while, and my stepson, Justin, does so frequently", responded Lisa. "Poor boys", said Martha, "but Brad is completely dry"? "So far, he's been the most mature" said Lisa, "thankfully because I couldn't handle having four kids in diapers". As Martha scanned the box of goodnites she called on the loudspeaker "can someone please bring me a closed box of 72 goodnites bedwetting pants for older kids, size large". "The box on the shelf was open". "Oh no", interrupted Lisa, "it was closed, but Justin had an accident and I needed to change him". "Oh, I do see the highlights of it", Martha said. She then announced "cancel on the goodnites, their kid needed a change". I don't think I ever felt more embarrassed.